SCP 5000

Snarlax

SCP-5000

Object Class: Safe

Description: 

SCP-5000 is a non-functional mechanical suit identified within its internal schematics as an 'Absolute Exclusion Harness' designed by the SCP Foundation. Although SCP-5000 is believed to have once possessed a number of anomalous functions intended to protect and benefit its occupant, damage inflicted to it in the past means that it is currently only capable of basic file storage. For a record of files contained within SCP-5000 upon recovery, see Archive 5000-1.

SCP-5000 first appeared in a flash of light within SCP-579's containment chamber at Site-62C on 12/04/2020, containing a corpse1 genetically identical to Foundation employee Pietro Wilson. Pietro Wilson is currently employed at Exclusionary Site-062, and mnestic therapy has confirmed he has no knowledge of SCP-5000 or memories concerning the events detailed within its archives.

Special Containment Procedures: 

SCP-5000 is to be kept in a deactivated state within a standard storage unit located at Site-22. All files and intelligence retrieved from SCP-5000 are to be stored on a secure server, with backups available upon request from the Archival Department.

JOURNAL ENTRY 0001-1

My name is Pietro Wilson. I don't know what's happening. I think I might be the only one left.

The date is um oh two oh one twenty twenty (sorry thought transcription is tricky (sorry im not used to this yet um)). The date is 02/01/2020. I've just. I have just escaped from Exclusionary Site-06. I think … I'm not certain, but I think everyone else is dead. Those guys, they were thorough. If I hadn't got to the suit, I'd be … oh god.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017