Pepper's Officer Application

Dr. Pepper

Should Pepper Become Officer?  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? My ingame name is Lord II Pepper

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:607256638

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? I've been in IQ since June 2nd.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] The reason I want to become officer is to provide IQ with more SIMs and sessions to learn off of and help other people who are need of it. I've only wanted to help IQ grow into something bigger if the chance is given to me. I  have only done 6 initiate training and dueling sessions all together so far but I have tried to do many more, but no one would come to them even if the player count for IQ was good. I haven't proved much of myself yet, but I honestly have a lot to bring to the table. If I become officer I will be able to host PDBs after events try to do as many trainings and help out as many IQ and purge as I can. I have been on here for over 2 weeks which honestly is not a lot at all, but IQ command and the officer team has given me so much during the time I have been here and I definitely would not be making this application without the help they gave me. In all, I really do think I will be able to help the officer team in IQ and since I am on for a long time every day for about 8-12 hours on the days I can get on which are mostly every day, I would help as much as I can when the server is not as active and the server is active.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I will assist IQ command by giving out PT when asked to and helping them with things that I have the ability to do. I will help give out promotions to people who deserve the promotion and try to host sims when everyone gets bored. I will help IQ command to make sims for them if they do not feel like getting on that day. I would also do what is asked of me from command and execute it correctly, the first time. I would try my best to order IQ and Purge around for the events to keep them organized and performing well.

How many strikes do you have? 0 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? I have been officer and commander ranks on previous servers many times and I also have experience with commanding and as a high ranking jedi and sith in different servers too. I could use my years of experience to create SIMs for purge and IQ to enjoy and use my experience to help give tips and guide people along their way.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Yes

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes.

- Lord II Pepper

+/- Support

-very active

-good NCO

-inexperienced

-fairly new to IQ

All in all, you're a great Lord but I believe you could benefit from taking more time as a Lord and gathering more experience. Keep up the great work with Initiate Trainings and IQ Dueling and Saber trainings, it's a great example of what we want to see.

Good Luck!

MAJ Vertigo

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

-=Denied=-
At this time Inquisitorius Command does not see you fit for an Officer Position, We would like to see more out of you as an NCO
*Host More Training and Spend more time learning as a NCO*
Feel free to Re-Apply in two weeks! 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF