Striker's Second Sister Resignation From IQ

StrikerHD

Alright, so this is going to be pretty difficult for me because I legit love every single one of you guys and I wish you all the best of luck in the near future. When I became Second Sister it was the greatest time I've ever had inย a GMOD server, all the friends I met here were absolutelyย amazing!

ย 

Honestly there are so many honorable mentions it's hard to narrow them all down, but here are a few.

Steel~ The sexiest guy on the server

Jaeger~ My all time favorite Second Sister

Flanbro~ Ara Ara

Red~ When you become a Pro Volleyball Player, I'll be in the stands with a sign saying go Second Step Sister

Spectre~ You were always the pretty one also fuck that frogย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nimo~ I'll miss you, you've been a really cool guy and a great IQ Commander Memberย 

Killuabz~ You will always be remembered as the Second Step Sis

Myan~ You will be missed and have been a fantastic Second Sister. Good Luck with college

ย 

ย 

• Sad 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

ย 

Cya femboy!

Edited by Kieran โ™ก
  • Laughing 1

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

I'll miss you buddy, and wish you the best of luck in the future mr. dorito.

Edited by Barrett
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R ICย COL 6150 BEARย |ย Rย ST COL Barrett 6150

I will genuinely miss you striker ;(

• Gaminglight Love 1

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryanย 
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.pngย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

You did great as second sister from the time of being a purge col and seeing you work your way through the ranks was awesome and now seeing what you have done for iq is amazing I will miss you bro- Scorch your fellow former purge Rexย 

• Gaminglight Love 1

-ICย CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Adminย ย -Senior Gamemasterย 

ย 

Damnย 

sad day : (

• Gaminglight Love 1

ใ€ŽPoliceRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex CERT Commanderย ใ€—ใ€–ย Last Dispatch Directorย ใ€—
ใ€Ž ImperialRPใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex Secondย Sisterย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Seventh Sisterย ใ€—
ใ€ŽStaffใ€:ย ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Senior Adminย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex PoliceRP Seniorย Event Teamย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Senior Forumsย Diplomatย ใ€—ใ€–ย Ex Support Supervisorย ใ€—