Domino RAS APPLICATION

Domino

Should i be in research command?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be in Research Command

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/21/2021 at 01:11 PM

Name: Domino
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:446137628
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 Month

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): Personally i believe that i should be in command after all i'm here almost every day playing on the server usually on the research whitelist doing trainings for research as often as i can, but for me i have a passion for doing tests and seeing the outcome of those tests it's always fun seeing the dclass reactions to being testing on and being able to make up new scenarios with SCPs,  i'm a competent researcher if i see a JR or a higher rank doing something wrong or just not allowed in the server i'll talk to them about what they are doing wrong  it could be  Rdm,NLR,failrp or just  not following the research SOP you name it, though depends on what they are doing wrong, i'll try my best to try to steer them onto the right path if they are just in research just to minge i won't hesitate to kick them out.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): what can i bring to the table im very active on the server and on teamspeak and discord even when im on those im able to answer questions. , generally a lot of people know me within the branch i have a good reputation, but the one thing that separates me from other candidates is that i have a love for the sub branches for me i wish that more people would join a subranch like RIS or HMR everytime that i  check tab and see nobody playing as a sub branch, it pains me because they are losing out on more RP scenarios,.  I have various ideas on how to improve them and how to increase activity within them. I'm able to commit lots of time into research trying my best in order to improve on it  in any way shape or form.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): How would i better research and increase activity well there are a lot of ways i could do so but my priorites are to do mass tests not the regular 682 run of the mill type mass tests those types of tests gets boring after awhile, but the type of mass test on scps that most people dont know and require event team to do, so that people  dont expect the same scp, another way i would try to get more activity in research it would be to host game nights maybe put in a bit of cash to whoever joins in games like roblox, minecraft, SCP laboratory, and host some PT's maybe cow boy styled pt what ever comes to my mind.

PS i'll try my best in order for research to succeed.

never has been striked

Edited by Domino

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

• Star locked this topic