Junior Command APP

Ceaser

Name: Coomer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:443410052

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 3 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I have all requirements to become a command. and I after all these months I think I can be known, respectful and behaved. I may have got 1 strike from an incident I did but I will try to get that removed as quickly as possible. My activity is a total of 10/10 since I see myself getting on more early then everyone. However, for a few days I won't be on until I get this strike appealed. I have been a minge in the past but I think I have changed. I also have done some training and recommended to Trainees the things of what we don't have in the training form such as to not spam their camera. I also have been stopping juniors from what they're doing wrong and telling them what to do right. I also caught juniors with really bad behaviors such as minging. I've also been trying to do really more creative ideas to improve my scores. I also have been participating in mass tests to increase my chances of becoming a commandant. I would also try to stay out of trouble and also follow the motd and sop at all times. But I failed to do that this Monday. That's the last time I'll break something from the SOP. I also have been trying to decrease the riot activity we have in d-block by making them have random tests that I don't write. I do a lot of creative tests but they don't feel right to write them in logs. They have to be successful so I can write about them.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):I’ll increase the activity and the amount of test logs we would have. I'll do more grading then other command members. I'll make more giveaways than more command members. I bring back the competitions we used to do in the meetings on who does they tests better, but with better profit. Or I'll host a random comp that isn't about doing tests. Probably trainings. I make researchers flag up more. I would host random comps in bunks while code red and code black so the researchers won't flag off their job. I done it once before. I made a stage and we did a singing competition. They really enjoyed it. However there was one minge ruining it. I'll have more activity than the rest of the command. A perfect straight 10/10. I will probably give researchers in game paychecks at meetings. I'll also do more promos then others. Give promos to random researchers for being active and good behavior. I'll have an amazing idea to increase the activity for research.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I'll  be giving away a lot of money to researchers to do their job. Since login rewards were deleted, I've decided to have an amazing idea I could do. I would pay researchers to write a creative test log with at least 70% grade. And if they do that. I will call in those researchers in bunks  to pay them some in game cash. Probably 5-15k depends on the grade they get. I'll also try to make them stay on the research job when it's code red or black. By doing fun activities such as building, games, or even competitions I will give away money. This idea will be told around the site, and more people will want to be trained for research. 

I will remove the one strike have after the day of the meeting.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

You have had a lot of incidence and have been removed from HMR

Mingy 

I don't think you are fit for command.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

You have had a lot of incidence and have been removed from HMR

Mingy 

I don't think you are fit for command.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

but I haven't been a minge since the first month, and the HMR incident was dealt with. That was 2 months ago.

Just now, cardyskink4 said:

but I haven't been a minge since the first month, and the HMR incident was dealt with. That was 2 months ago.

what i mean from first month is my first month in research

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

Denied
Due to current circumstance, your recent behavior or another unstated reason, your application has been denied.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic