Panda's Extremely Funny RAS Application

PandaInShitpostLand

Name: Panda 
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:76404074
Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 4 weeks

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):  I enjoy my time in research whenever I'm on and messing around whether that be with some random researcher, Dr. Bright, or simply talking in the TeamSpeak. Doing tests is always a blast and helping newer research is always a good feeling. I want to be able helping research my priority as the more I can help, the higher quality of a researcher that person becomes. Grading tests always seem interesting to me and having more people in command means more people helping grade tests, the more people grading, the faster it goes. I have made many friends here in my month of being here and I have 3.5 years of experience on the server. I've been here since the original Site-05 mining and have been in research 3 times over the years... yet it never took off until now.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I can be charismatic as possible and help new researchers to the best of my ability by helping with documents, test ideas, and being smart in dealing with people accidently breaking SOP. I will be laid back yet strict when needs be and I will make sure the branch keeps a sense of humor. I will be able to spot out minging somewhat easily as my experience on the server shows. I will be active yet take a break when I'm burnt out, quality of work goes down the more burnt out you are and I've been there many times and I want this branch to have 10/10 quality.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): Events that involve In-Game cash are nice all the time, weather that be a "Find the baby" Hunt or a fighting competition, In-Game money and promotions are always a good incentive. I will also do mass tests and regulate the amount I preform. I will attempt to find things people are struggling with and resolve the issue to the best of my ability while also making suggestions to make us a more fleshed out and smooth branch. I will give good advice on Test grades to make sure tests in the future are of higher quality and give the same respect to my peers, whether that be junior or HCMD. 

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

28 minutes ago, recon said:

SUPPORT

+ Good app

+ Has experience in research and in the server.

- Mingy at times

- Not really active

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

5 hours ago, recon said:

SUPPORT

+ Good app

- Mingy at times

- Not really active

+/- Is funny, I guess?

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

On 6/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, recon said:

SUPPORT

+ Good app

- Mingy at times

- Not really active

+/- Is funny, I guess?

This sums up  my opinion perfectly 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

Denied
Due to current circumstance, your recent behavior or another unstated reason, your application has been denied.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic