Zachman's RAS App

Diavolo

Name: Zachman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83214329
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): I have been in research a little over 1 month

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I should be a research command because I am very committed to the branch. I am on every single day doing little things such as minor tests, helping anyone lower than me who has any questions, showing people around LCZ if they get lost or HCZ. I have trained a decent amount of people for JR and some for RRA and I make sure I go over every single detail and make sure all their questions are answered. My activity is also very high, I am on most of the time during the day and even at late nights. I have been in the branch for a little over a month and have never received any punishments for a strike nor have I ever missed a meeting. I would be on late nights since i have no sleep schedule so any researchers on at that time can come to me since I can be there. I understand that I may be "new", but I have a lot of experience in leading and can offer it to help out the best that I can.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I can offer my leadership experience. I used to play MRP on another server and I have many factions on that server. I was able to revive a faction that was about to get wiped (basically everyone gets removed and it starts again) and once I became 1st in command I was able to revive it. I am always available, especially in discord. All you need to do is @ me in discord and I will respond very quickly. I am not afraid to take charge of a situation, whether that is in a mass test, a dispute between two researchers or needing to help evacuate research to the shelter for a code nuke. I have vast knowledge of most SCP's since I will read them just for fun and I can help give researchers idea's if they get stuck. Lastly what i can provide is a warm and welcoming environment to Research, so people wont be scared to ask questions or feel stupid, they can feel they are welcomed and wanted. I love reading test logs so I would be more than happy to take on may assignments at once to grade and read up on them so people dont have to wait many days.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I honestly think that most things considered, activity right now is very good. Mass tests are held frequently and people get promoted from them and I will see a decent amount of researchers even when a mass test is not going on. I would do things for the LR's more though. LR's once they get their rank sit there and wait for that promotion to finally after so much work to be low command. This however can take a very long time and can burn them out and eventually leave. Sometimes they may need a boost to let them know that "hey are doing a great job, keep it up". I would also suggest doing fun group things, maybe a game night to get all the researchers together to enjoy a game so people can get to know each other better and not feel like a total stranger. I would try to get more RRA as well especially those that can be on late nights so peple who get on trianee at like 4 am, they do no need to wait long and can get trained quickly.

I thank you for your time to read over my app and taking me into consideration to get this job. For the past 3 weeks I have been working hard to finally become low command and I am very happy that I have a chance to apply for it. Even if I do not get accepted I will still keep up what I do and wont let it discourage me.

Many thanks! -Zachman

Edited by Zachman2707

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

• Diavolo changed the title to Zachman's RAS App

You have only been in research for a little over 1 month, not 2-3.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

1 hour ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

You have only been in research for a little over 1 month, not 2-3.

my miatake i thought I was in longer by time flies I suppose, let me fix that up.

King Crimson

spacer.png

"This is a test...I've accepted this test to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree?" - Diavolo

+Major Support
Zachman is active and has shown the qualities of being apart of command, He would be a great fit for RAS and would likely have a promising future.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh
  • Thanks 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Denied
Due to current circumstance, your recent behavior or another unstated reason, your application has been denied.

• Sad 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic