The Gaming Goat's RAS Application

The Gaming Goat

Name: The Gaming Goat
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183269254
Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Around 3 months.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I strongly believe I should be accepted into the research command because of my skill, devotion, and dedication to the research department. I believe that I have been a great researcher throughout all of my time here and I simply want to bring that to command. I have always worked hard and showed that I am fit for this position whether it be helping out other researchers when possible, hosting mass tests, or anything else that was in my capability. I think that after all my time spent in the research department I could further help everyone and make research a better place as a command member. I have shown nothing but dedication to everyone in this department and as a command member, I would be there for everyone needing something.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): There are many things I could bring to the table that other command members could not. First would be my activity, I've been very active on research and the server in general and whenever someone would need assistance I would be there to help. The second would that I would be constantly helping whoever needs it if it's in my capabilities. I love to help people whenever they need it and I think that's something that is needed in the research command department. Another thing is I feel I have obtained a positive reputation in research. Most people are always delighted to see me so in the command department I would be there for everyone making the look of the research department better.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): In order to better research and increase activity, I would be very involved in research. For example, I would show the lower ranks what some of the higher up scps have to offer and give them a motive to further themselves so that they can make better test logs on scps that they would have more fun roleplaying with. More things I would do is host fun things that researchers like to do like mass tests and PTs. In my opinion, one of the best things for increasing activity is to also increase the outlook of the department. If people look at research and there are more command members helping everyone out and doing fun execting stuff then they would want to get higher up on research and be more active.

• Like 1

+Support

Good guy trained me

Pros Knows the branch

very calm

Knows how to deal with JR's that are mingeing

Active in game
         Not a minge

Cons

Could be a bit more active on research Jobs
 You sure you dont have a full plate being a Staff member and being part of Staff And the event team?

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

5 minutes ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Since training him he has been nothing but professional 

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

Every time I was with you I had never had a problem 
You are a perfect fit for JCMD

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

9 minutes ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

49 minutes ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

1 hour ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

Yep I believe he would be a good command 

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

3 hours ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

4 hours ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

16 hours ago, DemiTheDuck said:

+Support

-Great Researcher

-Fit for Command

-Not a Minge

bonus points from me is for staying calm while doing a test with pablo as the scp he was doing a test w/

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+Support
GamingGoat is a great candidate for RAS for the reasons mentioned above alongside having a majority of command support already.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

i have only heard good things about you from asking around and to be honest from what i see here you have most of the command on your side, You seem to be a good fit for Command

Edited by lUCI

+Support
From what I have seen, and heard from you; You are a awesome LR, and you are capable of becoming JCMD. You seem as if you understand that the position that you could be placed under is very important, and you must treat it with the utmost respect, and do not abuse it. You seem like a active person, and nice.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

• Star locked this topic