AK9's DeathTrooper Vice Commander Application.

Goat

Do you believe I am a good fit for VCMDR?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am a good fit for VCMDR?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT CPT AK9

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the position of DT VCMDR.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander of the Death Troopers in order to further support my fellow DT and to assist our Commander with anything they may need help with. I want to be able to benefit all those whom are in the Regiment with me and do everything I can to assist them. I want to offer my fellow NCOs and Officers the most updated documents and roster so they may effectively complete any task they are issued. Most importantly I want to help DT grow and nourish into the best it can be. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have 2 weeks of playtime on the server. I believe I have 451 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander of a Battalion is to Lead the battalion to a better and brighter future. They must be capable of setting an example for lower ranked members of the battalion while also inspiring them to stay and further improve the battalion. The Commander must also be able to keep all the documents and rosters for the battalion in check and up to date. A commander must also be capable of taking in suggestions from members of the battalion and other battalions on how to improve the branch as a whole. 

Overall the Main Purpose of a Commander is to lead their respective battalion with courage and conviction to better those inside the battalion and out.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted as a Vice Commander of DT due to my dedication to the battalion as both an NCO and an officer, my past experiences in various positions on other servers, and my overall character and personality. 

-Dedication: I am on the server or in discord, or in some way reachable at almost any point of the day. I have 2 weeks of playtime, which granted isn’t too much, however it is almost all in DT as a whole. I attend every meeting I can even while at work, and I do my very best to reach out or respond to those who have messaged me as quick as I can.

-Experience: While I don’t have any Commander or Command position leadership in GamingLight, I do have Command and Commander experience outside of GamingLight. Inside of GamingLight I have been an NCO in DT twice, once under Fingers and Odin, and the other under Jess and Ducks, I am now an officer and have been for a couple weeks. Outside of GamingLight, I worked my way up the ranks and eventually became the Commander of Shock/Coruscant Guard on a Clone Wars RP server, during which I rewrote the entirety of the Shock documents, including the SOP, Roster, and Tryout docs. I believe I have loads of relevant and necessary experience which would Greatly benefit the battalion.

-Personality & Character: I believe myself to be a very approachable person, I am kind and will help anyone no matter who they are with almost anything they may need. I look towards everyone else for recommendations and ideas on how to improve my self and the battalion itself, because as an officer the opinions of those around you and below you matter the most, and as a commander it is even more important, since you are improving the battalion not just for your sake, but for everyone's. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I like to believe I am a decently active person, both in the server and outside of it. In the past two months I have maintained an average of 5.5(I think) hours playtime everyday. Until I have school I will be able to be pretty active outside of work. 

Monday - Wednesday: Essentially able to get on at any time for any length of time, until school starts.

Thursday - Sunday: Depends entirely on work, as of right now I am able to be on for around 3 hours before and after I get off work.

Due to my work schedule I have to attend our weekly meetings via the TS Phone app, however I may have to take abrupt leaves due to my work, But I try my very best to attend every meeting I can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings to this date.

Edited by ArcanineGoat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+ Support
+ Very Dedicated to the Regiment
+ Activity. i dont know you very well but i always see you on
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

39 minutes ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

5 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Activity. i don't know you very well but i always see you on
+ Decent App.

-Cringe

Best of luck!!

-Iden Versio

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

5 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

8 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

- Extremely Active
- Very Dedicated
- Hardworking
- Courageous 
- Respectful
- Honest
- Kind & Well-Intentioned
- Very nice, understanding, and chill dude overall to be around.
- Deserving of the position 100%

AK9..... baaaaaaaaaaa 😉

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

14 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

+Massive support

-very dedicated to his job (I literally only see him on dt all the time)

-very active

-great leader

-easy to talk to and very helpful 

-probably the best candidate for the job

-I have nothing but great moments with this guy and I believe he has more then earned this position and will do more meet everyone's expectations if he gets this position. 

I hope you get this position!

Shock EJTL MAJ Deader 2333

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

23 minutes ago, TheDeadGuy said:

+Massive support

-very dedicated to his job (I literally only see him on dt all the time)

-very active

-great leader

-easy to talk to and very helpful 

-probably the best candidate for the job

-I have nothing but great moments with this guy and I believe he has more then earned this position and will do more meet everyone's expectations if he gets this position. 

I hope you get this position!

19 hours ago, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/14/2021 at 12:57 AM, Loneeee said:

+ Support
+ Decent App.

Best of Luck!!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position, please speak to Naval HC for training and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png