scp 999-b - Denied

MR.volcano

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

2. Link(s) to player models:scp 999 playermodel but blue

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:scp 066 swep

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?same as scp 999

5. Why should we add this SCP?i think it will be fun

6. Basic summary of the SCP:SCP 999-B is a clone of SCP 999 (Classified KETER) with opposite effects of SCP 999. When coming in contact with it, you will now come across a moment of emotional distress. SCP 999 B will mimic the sounds and effects of SCP 066, repeating the name 'Eric' every second very often even louder then scp 066, and will cause an earthquake.

7. Extra information: this scp doesn't exist in scp wiki btw

-Support

With all due respect, I don't think this is useful in any way. You're literally just combining SCP 999 and SCP 066 into a singular SCP with infinite HP (and that type of SCP hasn't received a lot of community support from previous SCPs similar to free roam SCPs). I would rather not. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

19 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support

With all due respect, I don't think this is useful in any way. You're literally just combining SCP 999 and SCP 066 into a singular SCP with infinite HP (and that type of SCP hasn't received a lot of community support from previous SCPs similar to free roam SCPs). I would rather not. 

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

-Support

To be fair, where would has this taken place in any SCP lore? Also, what benefit could this have to the server? I just don't think it's worth adding a non-existent SCP that won't add anything to the server.

• Like 1

so like...whats the point of this?

this is basically just creating an SCP for the hell of it, which doesnt make any sense at all

this would be totally useless and just take up space for way better SCPs

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 6/14/2021 at 3:08 AM, Rektify said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"