Lone's Medical VCMDR Application

Loneeee

VCMDR Vote  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be the next Medical Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

My In Game Name is MC EM RSAC MAJ Lone 1040

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I'm applying for the Medical Vice Commander Position on the 69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have many reasons why i want to a Vice Commander of Medical. One reason is by becoming a Vice Commander i can have more control over the Regiment and make sure Medical is on the right track. I'd be able to be even more of a Role Model for the rest of Medical and make the strive to be better. Another reason is I'd take the power of a Vice Commander to go over all the old Documents and Refine them. Finally, I can revive the Sub-battalions within Medical. Research hasn't been too good recently and with beign a Vice Commander i can hopefully bring back Research.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1,114 Hours.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/984039168

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Duties of a Commander is to Ensure their Battalion is striving to be better and overseeing and coordinating operations of the entire battalion as well as keeping Roster, SOP and any other documents up to date alongside with keeping an open eye for any players worthy of promotions and Low Command positions. While upholding this duty it is important for Vice Commander's and Commander's to keep the best relationships with their peers such as the Officers, NCO's, and Enlisted. A Vice Commander will Oversee all Officers and make sure they're in line, Commanders also lead battalion’s own meetings, are responsible for communicating with HC and pretty “standard” things like increasing activity of the Regiment and encouraging passive and ActiveRP in-game.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe i should be trusted with Medical VCMDR Mostly because of my activity and long time in the Battalion. I'm one of the most active Medical Officers and well respected within the Regiment, I have been doing SIM's, and i'm trying constantly trying to be more active on the Server, Forums, and Discord. Additionally i believe i'm ready to take the position Medical VCMDR as I've been trusted by Medical Command with Major and Assistant Command within one of Medical's Sub-Battalions.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be active everyday within the week for at least 7 hours a day, Though this can change if an event occurs within my life

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have one warning from Months ago. MRDM.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Loneeee

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Active.
+Very Nice person talk to.
+Great Applications .
+Would make a great VCMDR.

Good Luck Lone!!!

Reserves 69th Medical Captain - Former 69th Medical Lieutenant Colonel

Specialized in non-consensual organ harvesting

8 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Active.
+Great Applications .

Good Luck Lone!!!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

7 hours ago, Calvin said:

-support
-doesn't show enough initiative  
-better options for medical vice commander
-immature and mingy at times

I almost never see you on.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 6/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Active.
+Great Applications .

Good Luck Lone!!!

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 6/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+Active.
+Great Applications .

Good Luck Lone!!!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied. 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥