Medical Vice-Commander Carl's Resignation

JustMe.

I'm not that good with these "goodbyes" thing but I would just want to start this off saying that I’m very grateful and happy for all the time spent on the server. During my time here I made many great friends and memories, however, it seems it’s time for me to leave, I have noticed that for the past weeks I started treating the Server more like a job, which I forced myself to play, which is what I wanted to specifically avoid when getting into Garry’s Mod RP, and with that I’ll be resigning from the Server and my position of Vice-Commander of Medical. With that out of the way, let's move onto the part that everyone reads

- Special Mentions -

Koopa - Cringe.

Grizzly - You would do great as a VCMDR. I want to see you in that position one day.

Flanbro - You have a lot of potential as a Officer, don’t you dare waste it.

Chico - very sussy person, he might be the imposter guys ngl.

Fleet Admiral Mikey - One of da greatest Researchers and Naval Command,but the real question is: Grand Moff Mikey when?

TAlila - one of the best AHC I got to work with, where da TAlila Troopa SOP tho?

Jenson - The greatest Seventh Sis (sorry Nimo) and probably the least cringy Naval MO to ever walk the server. Good luck out there.

Kami/Seyn Mara - Big cringe and a weeb, still one of the least cringy CMO’s out there.

Lucy - Even though I gave the opposite impression, I think you’re a great person (even if you’re a tad bit cringe) and I really hope that you’ll get ST VCMDR one day.

Polarity - Great GM, still cringe, You don’t deserve Koopa smh my head.

Robertomanjini - Smelly, Don’t you dare join Medical

Tucker - Ew.

Goodbye Gamers!

- Carl

Edited by JustMe.
  • Gaminglight Love 2

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

Too late carl 😎 already joined 

either way

Even tho my main goal in MO was to annoy you I honestly think you were a good friend of mine in the gaming light community, i will miss the times i went on the officer job and made you get mad, i loved asking command if MO were part of medical and they said yes, and over all i had a good time. I will miss you as the hater of MOs that failed to hate them and also to the person who helped medical out via tryouts, if it was not for you and spaghetti this place would be in a different spot. 

Hope to see you again!!!!!

- Old CMO captain Robertomanjini

ps: MOs are part of medical they are on the roster

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

I LOVE YOU CARL!!!!! I had so much fun in medical with you, honestly made my time a lot of fun I'm gonna miss you so much 😭

Edited by mikey!
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

See ya you minge.

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

By dad, You were amazing and I love you to death. Keep in touch 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Gonna miss ya Carl. You made me the best medical I could ever be. I will thrive to become like you one day. You taught me the most important rule of becoming medical. 
MO ARE CRINGE!!!

Edited by Spoonbwai
  • Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

• JustMe. changed the title to Medical Vice-Commander Carl's Resignation

Sad to see you go Carl, still very cringe though. Cringe Lord Carl. Good luck out there man understand the feeling of it being more a job. -Lucy 😅

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Cringe. Real shit, take care Carl. As much as I was always a bit salty in the mornings after work, I truly always appreciated your " morning' " messages every morning. Wishing u the best to where you go next. ❤️

• Thanks 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

CARL NOOO  o7 man you were the best, always nice and fun to play with  - Chef

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life