Hi to my late introduction

Cultist

!AVERT YOUR EYES IF YOU HATE FORMATTING HELL!

My first contact with SCPRP was via youtube thanks to a youtuber who posted some funny videos and complained about D-Block (Old)

And then I decided to give it a try, despite not being a big RP person since last RP was too serious and such in some ways, this RP is alot more light (with the exception of Guards/MTF) and quite more fun than I expected (when I first joined I pretty much got rescued by Chaos so I didn't suffer the horrors of being a D-Class and dealing with D-Block).

I myself enjoy doing RP most of the time and participating in it, sure I may get super aggressive towards the Guards, but that I assume is a natural reaction to dealing with them I believe, but otherwise I do I enjoy quite a bit when fun people are around, like sometimes a Dog or something totally normal comes through and tends to be fun, that being a excellent change of pace from dealing with the guards.

My voice isn't the greatest, I myself find it fine but on Mic it sounds really weird and different so yeah, but should be enough to understand me. (In-game it sounds worse for some reason) My primary language also isn't English so it may be a bit harder to understand me as well due to my accent.

I love SCP related content, read quite a few that were very interesting, creepy or even funny and some fan game films and straight up short irl movies, quite a good bit of fun all around! My favorite SCP is SCP-1471 as well as other Waifus ones like SCP-939, SCP-682 and SCP-049.

Hope I get to have a lot more fun on the days to come and that I start to remember of Friday's a little better for my own good. 😛

That is it, thanks for any attention.

spacer.png

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the servers!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor