One's Security Officer Application

OneOfNaval

What is your ingame name?: One

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103831981

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Matrix

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will get to know each of it's members and their strengths and weaknesses and will work accordingly to improve upon what can be improved. The amount of Shock on the ISD is frankly concerning and I would personally like to help in training as many new Shock as possible to secure our ship as needed. I would also like to further the training of Shock and DT by researching various security techniques used throughout the galaxy and apply the best aspects of said techniques to acquire the best possible result.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I can be trusted with this position as I am almost entirely unbiased and look upon things with an objective point of view. I also think that words alone cannot result in true trust and thus I would like to prove my trust based upon my actions and not my words; however there is one reason I believe that stands above the rest. I want this, and for me wanting something is almost an obsession and I will go to any length to ensure that I do not fail at this position.

Why do you want this rank?: There's two main reasons I would like this rank. Firstly I want this rank so that I may be of more use to the ISD and be able to prove my worth in a more notable manner. Secondly I personally haven't seen many Security personnel and have witnessed many security breaches that could've easily been preventable with just 1-2 more Shock or just better positioning / training.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My job is to help oversee the security of the ISD and assist the Shock and DT in their training.

Edited by OneOfNaval
Grammar

-Support
-I don't know who you are
-Not much effort put in the application

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support
-I don't know who you are
-Not much effort put in the application

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

-Active (Im on everyday pretty much all day and I see him actively)

-Respectful towards command and the people he works along side with 

-Does job efficiently 

-Good intentions for battalions

-App could use a bit more effort

Wish you the best of luck!

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Ranker) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic