II-5thVA(B) Pvt. Dimitry

1. Should Dimitri Get Ninth Sister  

7 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Should Dimitri Get Ninth Sister

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Dimitri

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The Ninth Sister/ Inquisitorius

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Because I have been a part of this regiment for quite some time  and I feel I have the knowledge to take the step as the Ninth Sister. I will do everything in my power to make the IQ the best regiment on this server. I think I am a good leader  and will encourage the enlisted to follow the rules in a way that also make them better soldiers.  I have also been 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose is to make sure people follow the rules and also teach them how to play on the server and also make sure that the SOP get followed and also do training and SIM. The commander must be a role modell for NCO and enlisted , but at the same time I  also think that the commander should lead in a way that makes the game fun and more enjoyable for all the players. The commander of a branch should not be afraid to give out warnings and punishments , because this is a important part of the role, so that everybody understands that you have to follow to be a part of it. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a part of the IQ  for all the time I have been on this server. I feel like I know everything about the IQ lore and I will perform as a Ninth Sister from my heart. 

7. How often can you be Online? : every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : no

+/-SUPPORT

+ Been in IQ for a long time

+ Easy to communicate with

- Your app says that the job of a commander is to do sims and trainings but i have not seen any sims from you in the logs unless you just didn't log it. (Easy way to see someone in the training logs is to ctrl+f in the logs then type the persons name)

- I personally haven't seen much from you, but good luck

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

1 hour ago, Crowww said:

+/-SUPPORT

- Your app says that the job of a commander is to do sims and trainings but i have not seen any sims from you in the logs unless you just didn't log it. (Easy way to see someone in the training logs is to ctrl+f in the logs then type the persons name)

9 hours ago, Crowww said:

+/-SUPPORT

-Support
+Great guy
-Doesn't do any SIMs 
-Doesn't participate in any SIMs
-Never on 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-Support

-Dimitri, I love you to death man but in my personal opinion you aren't ready for this kind of position.

-You need to do more SIMs and Trainings

-Wonderful guy and very chill to chat with

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

1 hour ago, StrikerHD said:

-Support

-Dimitri, I love you to death man but in my personal opinion you aren't ready for this kind of position.

-You need to do more SIMs and Trainings

-Wonderful guy and very chill to chat with

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

• mikey! locked this topic