CI controlled SCP addition - ArchAngel of Scorn - Denied

Skycrafterf

Archangel of Scorn - Chaos Insurgency (wikidot.com)

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: ArchAngel of Scorn

2. Link(s) to player models: models/the_sniper_9/doctorwho/extras/angels/angelidle.mdl (This is one possible model however any angel like model would work and I'm leaving this up to whoever wants to implements its discretion.

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: m9k_damascus or any similar and powerful sword.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 500/250

5. Why should we add this SCP? The Chaos Insurgency despite being dedicated to utilizing SCPs has not a single SCP like entity that it can use (player controlled) while the Foundation has SCPs like 912 and 7101 and possess the ability to utilize SCPs so adding this suggestion would help make CI far more lore friendly in regards to using weaponized SCPs and other items for their own benefit.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: This SCP is a archangel like entity that is under CI control and is linked to a urn of ash, When any living person is exposed to this ash the entity becomes mobile and moves to eliminate that person and anyone who attempts to stop it. When activated in this state it self ignites and possess a saber which it uses to murder targets.

7. Extra information: The ash that marks a target would require a sleuth or maynard or someone to expose the target to in order to activate this SCP. The SCP would then begin moving to and attempting to terminate the target and anyone who tries to stop it.

As a CI controlled SCP it would be killed via gunfire and other such things (It would spawn in CI base somewhere prolly in the empty room we have just sitting around) With its generally low health compared to other SCPs ensuring its not to OP, In terms of being recontained lore wise it seems totally inert and is cooperative with CI so that prolly would not be a issue but if necessary termination via gunfire should work just as well to force it into a inactive or contained state.

I really like this idea, can be looked into! I don't think it should be a suggestion but I will ask some site admin on their opinion!

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

SWEP is already in game (though I am not sure how powerful it is) however the model is not as far as I am aware, However the model is frankly the least important thing and could be set up by whoever implements it since the most angelic looking thing I could find is 7101s model and thats not doable for obvious reasons.

[SWEP isn't a real SWEP I think but just the damascus sword]

Edited by Skycrafterf

How would this SCP get active? 7101 has many requirements to flag up. Will there be some kind of requirements, or branch to be active branch that needs to be active, or some kind of warehouse stealing idea or can they just get on whenever they feel like it?

No support until more info is presented.

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Ideally a sufficiently high rank RND Sleuth or Maynard will get close to a target and do a roll off to apply the dust to the target and should it succeed a advert with the targets name and that it succeeded will be announced, I think what rank is high enough should prolly be left to enuz  with a failed roll prolly compromising the sleuth/Maynard, Only once a sleuth or maynard gets on with intent to activate it should it get on with it only beginning to move to its target with the advert of a successful roll by the activating CI. It should prolly be given targets last known location to avoid any unnecessary mass murder.

In regards to requirements to be able to flag on as this I was thinking a level requirement around 50-60 alongside being a certain rank in either mil or RND which will prolly be either MSGT equivalent or Delta command+. 

Edited by Skycrafterf
Info.

6 hours ago, Skycrafterf said:

Ideally a sufficiently high rank RND Sleuth or Maynard will get close to a target and do a roll off to apply the dust to the target and should it succeed a advert with the targets name and that it succeeded will be announced,

i like the idea, CI should have something similair but this is just not it.
1. How will it get in site, if has to be TP'd in by staff that would be a nuisance to them
2. If the CI Fail the roll off its instant death for them so i doubt the would even try it often
3. Im pretty sure CI has things like praxedes fist that acts like 7101 with the same requirements except CI must raid for it

Overall, - Support, However you've got something good here, i think that instead we should make it so The Praxedes Fist job is as easy to get on as 7101 or slightly harder but not by much.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

3 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

i like the idea, CI should have something similair but this is just not it.
1. How will it get in site, if has to be TP'd in by staff that would be a nuisance to them
2. If the CI Fail the roll off its instant death for them so i doubt the would even try it often
3. Im pretty sure CI has things like praxedes fist that acts like 7101 with the same requirements except CI must raid for it

Overall, - Support, However you've got something good here, i think that instead we should make it so The Praxedes Fist job is as easy to get on as 7101 or slightly harder but not by much.

-support i dont think ci needs another special class right now seeing how they have 4 with the 2 prax fists and the class with the wrangler (coded by igneous) also the bio eng (also coded by igneous)

also 912 is a minge scp and is never used really to help the foundation

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

11 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

This will need to be heavily looked into. 

Where it stands now, I'll go with -Support

Needs a lot of regulations. Also where is the link to the swep and player models? Are they already on the server?

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

-support

Ci and MTF have relatively balanced jobs for their sides. CI being stronger because they have to raid the facility and still don't get out alive all the time. 

Ci first has praxies fist which made mtf want something of their own. AKA 7101. 

If Ci get another op/powerful job mtf will want another one to balance them. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support
I like the concept of us having our own scp kinda thing, but "archangel of scorn" sounds like someones first OC. If we are gonna have something, we should have something that doesn't feel like a weebs power trip. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-Support

CI dont need another "powerhouse" class that they can get

I feel the P-Fist is good enough and this would just make for a pissing contest, causing MTF to want another strong class as chief stated above

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-support

Ci and MTF have relatively balanced jobs for their sides. CI being stronger because they have to raid the facility and still don't get out alive all the time. 

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

15 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

Im pretty sure CI has things like praxedes fist that acts like 7101 with the same requirements except CI must raid for it

Atleast they don't have to raid for their SCP unlike the mech + 7101 Could easily kill kronos if the 7101 is a good player.

Overall I'm neutral on this I think this should be spoken with site admin and getting their opinions on this rather than making this suggestion right now.

For the Regulations we would still have to think about that can be dealt with later not a big issue. (7101 isn't easy to kill like you guys always say lol)

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

As noted 7101 doesn't need a mech raid done in order to flag on nor it is one life, Obviously more specifics could be added on and given how literally the entire reason for CI existing is to weaponize and use SCPs the fact we don't have a single one under our control is mindbogglingly weird. It also happens to have both less health and a slightly less powerful weapon (as far as I know) then 7101 with more specifics falling to CI high command to set up since thats not my job.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-support

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10