An Otter's Goodbye

Phillers

This is so sad 😭

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

I'll say this Phill, it was always a pleasure having you around.
There was never a dull moment in Utility, your leaving is a huge loss for Site-50, never-the-less I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Now just one question;
Do we get paid now?

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

going to say this now, Janitorial are for nerds Nevermind I love janitors.

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

5 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

Do we get paid now?

I have to ask the same exact question. 
WHEN I GETTING MY DANG PAYCHECK!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Your otters ugly 😞 AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN EVERYTIME YOU COME VISIT YA NERD 

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Man phill this is so sad genuinely, like u may not have known me that well but you did something really kind for me and because u did that it made me wanna stay and inspired me to keep pushing myself on the server so thank you for that <3. youll never be forgotten but i hope you have a amazing time with whatever your doing now and wish u only the best ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 6:51 AM, Phillers said:

Yep

yep

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 9:51 AM, Phillers said:

Oh btw we always kept the paychecks in EZ, it's in the box labled  "Otter feed". Be sure to get some before Hoovy moves them!

Wasn't The Box Labeled "Skela's/Hoovy's/Orange's Crap -DO NOT OPEN OR WE EAT U- "

Edited by RyzenC4