An Otter's Goodbye

Phillers

Bro

Wtf

Un-otter pog 😠

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Hey I touched it more than ya think XD

Phill I loved hanging out with you when I was in technical and medical. I was so happy to have you at DOL and work suoer well with us medical lads, Ill miss ya but we can always chat in *that* discord group 😉

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

:c ~ Otter

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

you will be missed man hope to occasionally make otter jokes for you

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

Bye Bye Phillp

I Knew you have done wonders even if
we didn't talk much but when i did encounter 
You ingame you were doing some fun things
Thanks for bringing the time for being our wonderful Site director

Best of luck 

-Research Manger/SM Zack Morden 

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We can't loose our Otter Super admin ;-;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We can't loose our Otter Super admin ;-;

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Damn Phill, I wouldn't expect that...

You've been the Site Director ever since I've joined the server.

I hope you stay safe, and enjoy,  and find yourself  in whatever comes next in life.

Have a good one!

Wait, so do your otters eat the cash raw? Or do you use the paychecks to buy premium otter feed. Either way, it’s been fun having you around, and I’ll take care of your otters for you ❤️

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

You're just mad cus you suck at sea of thieves 😠

Jokes aside, cya around man been fun

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

Imagine leaving Janitorial for Security SMH my head. I'll keep seeing you around tho, probably.

Wow gotta hit me where it hurts ;.;

Well, we can play Destiny or Baro some time, I'll pop in.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Damn it man, Ill always remember you.

The time I was on Experimental protecting you and you just took a researcher to throw into 087.

Im sad to see you go

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member