Move the courthouse farther from DOC - Denied

iZz

What you want to see? - A courtroom/courthouse farther from DOC

Why should we add it? - While RPing as a Judge, it’s not particularly easy to get through a case while DOC is online and there is a riot every 5 minutes  

What are the advantages of having this? -

- Less interruptions

- Adds to the RP experience

Who is it mainly for? - Judges/Gov/Arrested Criminals

Links to any content - n/a

Final comment: I know this probably isn’t going to be accepted as it would require editing the map, but I thought I’d suggest it anyway because there’s always a chance. 

Edited by _iZ_

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

i'll +Support because in the new map i feel like this is needed. its very hard to do court rp with whatever is happening outside and in the jail cells

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support
Riots Really should not be happening every 5 minutes and if they do then report that as its breaking cooldown
And I like the Court House Being close to the jailer
1 hour ever riot

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
Riots Really should not be happening every 5 minutes and if they do then report that as its breaking cooldown
And I like the Court House Being close to the jailer
1 hour ever riot

Also to add on to this, they shouldn't be going into the courtroom during a riot, doesn't really make sense. I understand jailbreaks because you could be breaking someone out of the courtroom, but during a riot your main goal is to cause mayhem with DOC.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

no crim will even bother going to court then there time in jail would be up by the time they got there

-support

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Should have clarified, you could still put a jailer at the courthouse and it’s also useful to have it farther even when there are no riots because there are still jailbreaks, yelling criminals, etc.  

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before