What are some memories of PRP from when you first joined?

Snuts

imma go with basing in subs with no fading doors or owned doors and getting raided by like 10 UMC members

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Back in 2016 when the map was on Evocity, me and a friend went to the top of the PD and cooked meth in a side room

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

hopped on thief, kept on running into active situations with my hands up at ghettos

oh, and got trained by Joe Mama in PD before he was HA 

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

Robbing the bank with like 7 other crips with Eternity when he was HOS 👍

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Bank robs with OG aka Soul, Drippy, Soul, Friends, Conrad, Pimp.

Edited by Mag1c
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

3 hours ago, Mag1c said:

Bank robs with OG aka Soul, Drippy, Soul, Friends, Conrad.

yea ok i see how it is.

Fuck you 

• Laughing 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Basing with @SupremeChow, @Jeffernand other UMC

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Getting banned by valk

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 minutes ago, Lil Yachty said:

Lol

Wasn't my fault bro! 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just now, Lil Yachty said:

🤷‍♀️ Don't remember 100% tbh but I do remember you 

Same here. I recognize that name. 

But in the end were just 2 old gl dudes. 

Just now, Lil Yachty said:

Yeah, Nice to see you are still apart of the community! Gratz on Senior Admin! 

Thanks. But you missed my 516 days on the staff team for my first run on scp. Then my over 1 year as snr admin in that run lol. Been senior for a while. Should come check out scp. Its fun 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Piemp said:

yea ok i see how it is.

Fuck you 

Not even gonna lie, I was gonna put you in there I just forgot as I was really tired.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

48 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

Not even gonna lie, I was gonna put you in there I just forgot as I was really tired.

Still 

fuck you

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

13 minutes ago, Jeffern said:

I remember being in srt 

I remember when I was in ARU

1 minute ago, Solomon said:

One thing I remember was applying for LT as a SNR.. Another thing was basing outside the mayors mansion with some dude named pepperoni @Chief_

Pepperoni pizza. My old family that I made up XD

• Laughing 1

• Will locked this topic