Kikx's Officer Application

SneakyLynx

Kikx's Officer Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is Kikx ready for the position of Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Kikx

What is your rank? Navigation Pilot (NP)

How long have you been a NCO? A little more than 2 weeks

What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant (FL)

How many strikes do you have? None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? In my time as an NCO in SF I've been doing my best to be a role model for the rest of the battalion, even being nominated NCO of the week. The position of officer is not one I would take lightly as I know the power provided by it also comes great responsibility. I consider myself one of the most active NCOs and I believe I have the capability and skill of leading the battalion both in ground and air combat. I was originally not feeling ready to become an officer and was willing to wait until I got promoted, however after careful consideration I decided that it may be best to apply for the position as it is a great opportunity for proving myself not just in SF, but the whole server in general. Another thing I would like to add is that I've read the rules and guidelines not just for officer, but also for Imperial Command, so I have an idea of how everything works and what rules we have to follow. Last but not least, I am in the DT regiment, so I know how to maintain a sense of seriousness thanks to their rules and guidelines.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? To assist command I would attempt to enforce the rules to create a sensation of respect within the battalion, host sims often both for ground and space combat and making sure enlisted and NCOs get the help they need if they are unsure of what to do in certain situations. I would also do whatever is within my power to improve activity in SF and making sure the rest of the server sees this regiment not as a minge battalion, but rather a team of professional imperial pilots who deserve to be treated with respect. Of course communication with command will be key, so I'll do my best to maintain communication by contacting the right people and following CoC to allow command to see the results of everything going on in SF and analyze what can improve.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Absolutely.

7 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

Massive + Support

- Active

- Trustworthy

- Very great and detailed explanations on how he will assist command and officers

- Great and approachable guy

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

10 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

Massive + Support

- Active

- Trustworthy

- Very great and detailed explanations on how he will assist command and officers

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

12 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

Massive + Support

- Active

- Trustworthy

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

16 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

Massive + Support

- Active

- Trustworthy

SF NP CS Ace 6337 

Junior Agent Zem Halcyon IF55

{Trial GM} 

star wars GIF

• mikey! locked this topic