Classy's Resignation

ClassyBuck

This kinda sucks, but we'll give it a go. So I don't have a whole lot to mention here, essentially the reason I'm leaving is for a couple personal reasons. Alot of things have boiled down recently, and I don't feel as if Gaminglight is something I want to focus on forever. I won't have any specific mentions for alot of people because I love alot of the people on GL generally speaking and I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out at all. At the end of the day GL is a community thats given me alot of good times and experience with some things. I feel as if I've left HC in a pretty stable state with who is all there currently. A couple of people I will not mention 'cus I've already told them how I feel.

Emoo - You have been probably one of if not the closest person I've talked to since we started hanging out. Me and you have a great understanding of each other, and I'm genuinely able to have someone that I can relate with as much as you. You deserve alot more appreciation generally speaking, considering all that you've done to offer this community. You will always be a great friend of mine, and I wish you only luck with  where ever you end up going in the future.

Nimo - I'm gonna be blunt with you here kinda. You've done a lot of stupid things quite honestly, some things I'm still surprised you have been forgiven for. In all honesty though, you've put in probably the most dedication to Gaminglight I've seen out of almost everyone. You're a great friend to me as well, and thank you for all that you've done to make the server a better experience for alot of people. Best of luck on getting SMT man.

Hobbs - I think you're one of the realest people to be around and alot of fun to hang out with, you got me to where I was, so I personally thank you for that.

WiN - My favorite person I've ever worked with, you made HC a fun experience.

Milford & Bean - yall already heard what i have to say

NHC/AHC - 😻 please maintain naval and army

Scoot - We've been good friends for quite sometime now, thanks for helping with homework.

Soph - yow mean for L, u cool

Deaky - I love deaky

Seaman - you've been a good friend to me

Luci - pls play borderlands 2 with me and bean

Spice and Myan - you two people are probably the nicest folks ive ever met 

Anyways, sorry if this is kinda cringe but whatever. Thanks to the lot of you for making GL a fun experience.

Edited by ClassyBuck
i still feel like i left out a couple people
  • Sad 11
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

Damm well this was unexpected. Classy you have been a good person to talk to and be around. I wish you good luck for the future and hope to see you every now and then 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Its really unfortunate to see you leave.. Classy you were a amazing SNR HC Member and I looked up to you!!

Hope to see you on the server sometime in the future!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

Sad to see you go bro, Stay safe and I hope to see you back.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Really sad to see you go Classy, you were always there for me and you were one of the main people I looked up too. Really hope I can stay in touch with you and hopefully you stay safe. 

love u bb ❤️

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

27 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

This kinda sucks, but we'll give it a go. So I don't have a whole lot to mention here, essentially the reason I'm leaving is for a couple personal reasons. Alot of things have boiled down recently, and I don't feel as if Gaminglight is something I want to focus on forever. I won't have any specific mentions for alot of people because I love alot of the people on GL generally speaking and I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out at all. The two people I will be mentioning however are much of what's kept me here and are who I will always consider one of my personal best friends that I've made. At the end of the day GL is a community thats given me alot of good times and experience with some things. I feel as if I've left HC in a pretty stable state with who is all there currently. A couple of people I will not mention 'cus I will always be in contact with them and they know how I feel about them.

Emoo - You have been probably one of if not the closest person I've talked to since we started hanging out. Me and you have a great understanding of each other, and I'm genuinely able to have someone that I can relate with as much as you. You deserve alot more appreciation generally speaking, considering all that you've done to offer this community. You will always be a great friend of mine, and I wish you only luck with  where ever you end up going in the future.

Nimo - I'm gonna be blunt with you here kinda. You've done a lot of stupid things quite honestly, some things I'm still surprised you have been forgiven for. In all honesty though, you've put in probably the most dedication to Gaminglight I've seen out of almost everyone. You're a great friend to me as well, and thank you for all that you've done to make the server a better experience for alot of people. Best of luck on getting SMT man.

Anyways, sorry if this is kinda cringe but whatever. Thanks to the lot of you for making GL a fun experience.

https://tenor.com/view/sob-tears-crying-tear-sad-gif-7633036

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

21 minutes ago, Buk said:

Sad to see you leave. Hopefully whatever you do after goes well. Hope to see you again!

Best of luck with your future classy, Stay safe man!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Very sad to see this post : ( Wishing you the best in the future and wherever you go next. For myself (and I could only imagine the same for others), you were definitely an amazing and awesome role model and someone who inspired me on this server. Use those reserves!!! Stay cool Classy and keep in touch 💔

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

It is sad to see you go Classy man. You worked hard for you Senior High Command Position and from what I've seen you've done a lot for the Gaminglight Community and Command. Hope that whatever your life past Gaminglight goes well man, and I am sure if you ever decide to come back, we will all be willing to take you in.
Long Live The Empire.

No one is immune to failure. All have tasted the bitterness of defeat and disappointment. A warrior must not dwell on that failure, but must learn from it and continue on. - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Edited by RG Greg or IC Arch

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Its been great watching you climb the ranks and working with you classy you have done a lot for gaminglight and you will truly be missed by us all hope to see you again one day my dude-your Main Man Scorch /wolffie/rex/mason

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster