Should I become a Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Officer?

What is your name? Jake

What is your rank? WO

How long have you been a NCO? 57 days

What rank are you applying for? FL

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? When I first joined SF, I had a heck of a time, I hanged out with Barney and Bedivere sadly both of them have now quit but they both had inspired me to be an NCO, I feel its time for me to push myself and to apply for officer. You should trust me because I have had a lot of experience in this battalion and I am dedicated I come on whenever I can, I try to keep everyone in line and try to take leadership during events when I am the highest on. Also I think a lot of people understand me and feel friended by me, which can sometimes bring the battalion closer inside. And also I believe I've been in this battalion for a long time that I have gained trust and also gained friends.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? To assist command I will host debriefs, and give nco's priority over tryouts. I will also do my best to keep this battalion under control and free from any person who tries to minge in this battalion, I will also make sure to give the best guidance I can to any member of SF and anyone on the server. Also I will try to get more exciting sims hosted so that we can engage more people and get more people to join. Any punishment given out will be handle correctly in the right away, and I will feedback on any punishment I do to higher officers.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes.

Edited by _Jake_
  • Like 1

Ex  SF FL CSL Jake 1920

+ Support
-Very good application 
- Has been NCO for a very long time 
- Definitely worthy of the rank

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

3 hours ago, SneakyLynx said: