8 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Ready For Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST Vice Commander Ethan 0006

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ST Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in ST's For atleast 4 months and since I started within ST's I have tried my hardest in everything to make the battalion better. I believe I have shown the drive and dedication to the ST's. I would like to have a commander position as I feel it would open some new doors in my leadership and I would like to help newer Officers and such better themselves within the battalion and make them better. I also would like the rank to help some of our higher ups in the battalion do better and continue to make ST's a more productive battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Previously said Atleast 4 Months | In-game 7 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a commander your job is to oversee all basic troops, keep officers in line and active, maintain documents and rosters, And also provide promotions to those who deserve it. Your task is to answer questions and make suggestions or changes your battalion might want along with making sure your battalion has a well versed in NCO' And Officer and having an active member count everyday. And For ST Commander I believe your job is to peak new players' interest in the server and make them want to continue their time in the community and encourage them to have a productive and fun experience. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been with ST's for a long time. I feel many officers that work with me see that I only have the best intrust in mind for ST's and I try to include High Command in things I am doing to better my battalion. Along with I hope many have seen I have tried my hardest as a Vice Commander To Maintain many of our Documents from rosters, to SOP's keeping them updated to the best of my ability. I have put lots of time and dedication into the battalion and I hope that shows.

7. How often can you be Online? :
Currently at least 5 days a week for at least 3-4 Hours a day a minimum. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
None

Edited by Not Ethan
  • Like 1

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif

-Support
Very active
Kind to our newer players
Has been Command for around 2 months

----------
You look to have done quite a large amount recently but that is really due to you basically being the only Command the STs have, I feel like you have put in effort to keep the branch up but you look better than you actually are since you are the only one we have.
----------
Can be a bit unprofessional at times, nothing too serious though.
I feel you leave the Officers and even some NCOs to do more than you even while you are on, from my knowledge I have not seen you host a SIM since I started playing as well as even a simple Patrol.
I don't think you push your Officer Team enough to improve, just simple Documents are taking way too much time to complete when they are needed which may not be your fault but you should be making your Officers the best they can be to assist you in commanding.
You are a good Vice Commander but I don't believe you are Commander material as of yet you have a good amount to learn, I've seen that even simple roster updates can be messed up from time to time.

• Thanks 1

+ Support

- Constantly on always doing stuff with STs 

- Easy to talk to and willing to help out new STs

- Host fun SIMs 

- has been the only one doing command stuff for STs and doing well

though some times can be a little unprofessional has the potential to become better I do believe you’re ready for CMDR

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

41 minutes ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

though some times can be a little unprofessional has the potential to become better I do believe you’re ready for CMDR

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, Mitsubishi said:

-Support
Very active

----------
You look to have done quite a large amount recently but that is really due to you basically being the only Command the STs have, I feel like you have put in effort to keep the branch up but you look better than you actually are since you are the only one we have.
----------
I feel you leave the Officers and even some NCOs to do more than you even while you are on, from my knowledge I have not seen you host a SIM since I started playing as well as even a simple Patrol.
I don't think you push your Officer Team enough to improve, just simple Documents are taking way too much time to complete when they are needed which may not be your fault but you should be making your Officers the best they can be to assist you in commanding.
You are a good Vice Commander but I don't believe you are Commander material as of yet you have a good amount to learn, I've seen that even simple roster updates can be messed up from time to time.

You are a great guy but I think you could work on some things.

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

2 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

ex Medical Commander

+Huge Support for this guy

Dedicated to ST
Has put in the time as Vice Commander and has more than required experience
Loves ST
Respected and respectful
Solid leader and actively tries to minimize minges.

I hope this guy gets Commander truly. He has been such a help for the ST battalion during his time in ST and VCMDR and has to deal with a lot. He lives and breathes ST and couldn't be more dedicated to it. Best of luck man!

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

6 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

8 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

- has been the only one doing command stuff for STs

I do believe you’re ready for CMDR

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

2 hours ago, Barrett said:

Dedicated to ST
Loves ST
Respected and respectful

I hope this guy gets Commander truly. He has been such a help for the ST battalion during his time in ST and VCMDR and has to deal with a lot. He lives and breathes ST and couldn't be more dedicated to it. Best of luck man!

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

12 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

i believe you are ready to be a commander of the ST's

Edited by Reddington

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

15 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

19 hours ago, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

ImperialRP; | Ex Havoc Commander |

21 hours ago, Mitsubishi said:

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

22 hours ago, Mitsubishi said:

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 6/6/2021 at 2:50 PM, Mitsubishi said:

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

Very well stated here ^^
General Improvements and then you will be all set. 

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/6/2021 at 11:50 AM, Mitsubishi said:

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

I feel as though with the current situation in ST command you should’ve held off on this. So we could at least see what you are capable of as the sole leader of the battalion. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 6/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, Barrett said:

Dedicated to ST
Loves ST
Respected and respectful

I wish you the best of luck Stalin ! ❤️

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 6/6/2021 at 4:22 PM, STJokerICFIXER said:

+ Support

- Host fun SIMs 

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+SUPPORT
- Always tries to hold sims or activity's to keep people interested in the battalion.
- Has made a huge impact in the gaminglight community.
- Helped me out a lot in terms of hosting my first tryout to taking lead during events or holding sims.
- ST needs a good commander, and I feel as though Ethan is fit for that role.
- Serious when needed

Good luck man 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support
Very active

----------
----------

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥