SCP-280 Mass Test Log.

adlz

Lore Name: Researcher Keagan
SCP: SCP-280

Question / Idea: Will SCP-280 react to a multitude of flashlights.
Background Research:  SCP-280 is a black human-shaped mass with two large white eyes on the head and two hands with very long and thin fingers. No feet or legs are visible, as the lower portion of the body appears to fade away several centimeters from the ground. SCP-280 appears to be wholly composed of matter that can gain or lose corporeal form, this is affected by beams of light like sunrays.
Hypothesis: I believe this experiment will weaken SCP-280 to the point of him being nearly underground. With all the flashlights pointed at him.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I was injured during this test but I got the information I needed, my flashlight was the least useful against SCP-280. Same with the MTF (the guy that's just donut from rvb) was also injured, he was equipped with a High-Intensity Discharge HID Flashlight. The RIS and the other Researcher who stayed bravely in as we exited there flashlights seem to work, defending them to the point where they could leave the cell safely. Quick trip to the medbay and my wounds were not fatal. Thankfully. Unfortunately after this another test with this anomaly ended the lives of 2 foundation personnel. A RIS unit and a Researcher.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes and no, only certain type of flashlights can hold SCP-280 back and potentially weaken the anomaly. All the flashlights being pointed at him still got me injured, maybe due to the fact that SCP-280 is only effect by a certain type of flashlights. It may have attacked me because of my flashlight not being angled correctly to the subject, I have no idea what it said to me.

Edited by adlz

Overall Grade: 100/100
Uses a video format, a very well edited one at that
Detailed Observations
No grammar errors that I can see

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"