Ivan

2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:0:508339877

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:
Yes, yes I have. 

4.How long have you been on the server:
One week and three days.

5.How many warns do you have?:
None. (I think, I've never been brought or warned.)

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

Well, I'd like to see this community grow by a lot and I'd like to contribute to that. Some people look like they need some assistance and some time off so I'd like to come through and help with what ever things they require to my fullest potential. Coming from me, it will be quite "hard" but I'll attempt to move on with them and make this community prevail. So far, in ST's I've been active so pointing through this, it is the main reason why I want to be a 2LT. Thanks for reading this.

7.What Timezone are you?:
UTC -10HSTHawaii Standard Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

So far, I've been able to bring good terms upon most people in here and a lot of people have apparently taken a liking to me so I'll try to "take advantage" of that and attempt to get through and help them to a "better" future. In events wise I've been able to provide and lead 5 successful charges as my previous rank(s), SGT, SSGT, 1SG and SGM. Conducting ST's are really hard to do but in the end I'm able to get it down by analyzing their behaviors and using that to my advantage in the future, and due to my current action's I've been able to get some ST's on the right track.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

Well, so far. The things that make me stand out in this server is I'm apparently "outgoing" and "quirky" so I use those to my advantage to help others sometimes. Upon times of need I tend to correspond or counter others so they can at least feel good because that also makes me feel good. Plus, as I said before. I'd like to see this community grow even more. Right now some people have problems with others so I'd like to change that and have everybody come a little bit closer. Even if it's a little bit I'll try change it to bring everybody here a little bit more together. 

Edited by commanderred1107

+/- Support

+ Very Active

+ A good and funny guy

- Very short application

Edited by BL_BONANAZA
Colouring

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+SUPPORT

+ Impressive Activity (Considering Time zone)
+ In-Depth Application (Has Consistency) 

Knows That Relationships Are Important For Success, For Themselves and The Regiment as a Whole.
+ Shows Potential By Identifying What Is Needed For Leading In ST Specifically. (Putting Trooper on "The Right Track")

- I haven't seen this person Lead in combat, this is because of conflicting play times.

In My Opinion: Has Potential To Be A Well-Suited Officer.

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

+Support
Ivan is an extremely active member of the NCO Team as well as very helpful to our newer players.
He is very kind and respectful.
Has a great application.

--------

Could possibly show more leadership by hosting patrols with the STs and or trying to recruit people for jump trooper as he is really the only active one.

6 hours ago, M4X said:

+SUPPORT

Knows That Relationships Are Important For Success, For Themselves and The Regiment as a Whole.
+ Shows Potential By Identifying What Is Needed For Leading In ST Specifically. (Putting Trooper on "The Right Track")

- I haven't seen this person Lead in combat, this is because of conflicting play times.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 6/6/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mitsubishi said:

+Support
Ivan is an extremely active member of the NCO Team as well as very helpful to our newer players.
He is very kind and respectful.
Has a great application.

--------

Could possibly show more leadership by hosting patrols with the STs and or trying to recruit people for jump trooper as he is really the only active one.

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 6/6/2021 at 5:17 AM, M4X said:

+SUPPORT

^^ VERY well stated here!

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster