912 and the Armory - Denied

Blood Stream

What are you suggesting? - Allowing 912 to enter armory

How would this change better the server? -  912 is suppose to stop d-class, and SCP's are not suppose to go into armory, which I understand but in this case I think them getting weapons should over-rule that rule. If 912 were to spot d-class in the armory he should should be able to go in and try and stop them.

One of the main reasons I would like to see this changed is not only that I got warned for this, but it just seems to make sense logically.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? This would be a disadvantage to d-class.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  The facility as a whole and 912

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://medal.tv/clips/54387476/d1337YE6cj8K

Edited by Blood Stream

-Support

SCP-912 isn't allowed to kill individuals, only cuff those who aren't MTF/GENSEC that have guns.

Letting it do this is just pointless, and it makes an already slightly annoying SCP into a nightmare if the player is dedicated enough.

500 health with 200 something armour + gun = not balanced.

• Like 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

1 hour ago, Jummy said:

-Support

SCP-912 isn't allowed to kill individuals, only cuff those who aren't MTF/GENSEC that have guns.

Letting it do this is just pointless, and it makes an already slightly annoying SCP into a nightmare if the player is dedicated enough.

Yea what he said ^ 912 entering armory would be horrible.

I was never suggesting he is able to get a gun... simply being able to enter the armory... to STOP d-class did either of you even read what I suggested? Besides even though it isn't a rule, I doubt anything has stopped minges from going in there and getting a gun anyways. He only has a level 1 keycard for a reason. He would only be allowed in the armory if he catches someone unfriendly enter.

Edited by Blood Stream

2 hours ago, Jummy said:

-Support

i find that allowing 912 into the armory would lead to either mass rdm, helping d class, or getting a gun in general.  He is also powerful enough especially the arrest baton. 

-support

People arent allowed to shoot at scps from any area they cant go into, from armory to d block. The issue with 912 is that from a distance especially with newer players they just see "vaguely cop shaped enemy" and light him up. The solution to this however is not to let 912 barrel into armory. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

14 hours ago, Blood Stream said:

I was never suggesting he is able to get a gun... simply being able to enter the armory... to STOP d-class did either of you even read what I suggested? Besides even though it isn't a rule, I doubt anything has stopped minges from going in there and getting a gun anyways. He only has a level 1 keycard for a reason. He would only be allowed in the armory if he catches someone unfriendly enter.

I have a strong feeling that 912 players would ONLY use this to camp D-Class, so even if he could NOT get guns whilst in armory, still wouldn't like it.

Keeping my -Support.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+Support

912 Is meant to STOP and ARREST D-Class and GOI who have guns out, if D-Class/CI are in armory with guns it would make sense for 912 to enter and arrest them. Additionally if 912 is camping armory staff could just be called. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

912 is too broken with his arrest baton., I don't think it's necessary. If a dclass is firing inside armory calls staff, I thought this was already a rule.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

23 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

912 Is meant to STOP and ARREST D-Class and GOI who have guns out, if D-Class/CI are in armory with guns it would make sense for 912 to enter and arrest them. Additionally if 912 is camping armory staff could just be called. 

I 100% agree. 

Also why do people think that the suggestion is to allow him to grab guns? It isn't stated that he should be allowed. 

Anyways if he grabs a gun he will be warned for failrp(Buying Weapons as scp's). As that is not allowed. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

This.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 6/5/2021 at 3:09 AM, Jummy said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

6 hours ago, DumpTruck said:

On 6/5/2021 at 3:09 AM, Jummy said:

-Support

On 6/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

Nuff said

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Unfortunately, this is gonna be a
-Support

Well due to the general rules of SCP's not being allowed into armory, I kind of doubt it would be changed.

Second, this would probably get SCP-912 killed (I believe hes killable).

And third, D-Class already get pissed when an SCP, MTF, or GENSEC run next to them, what makes you think they would be happy with SCP-912 running in there, cuffing them?

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Nice to see this has gotten some great debates going with this SCP, although I support,this, I understand where the negative support is coming from. Hopefully there is some other resolution that can be had from this, possibly the defcon or something effecting if he can enter or not? Don't just -support come up with other or better solutions 😄

Edited by Blood Stream