Remove chairs on Bridge Pits [Accepted] [Completed]

mikey!

What do you want to see?:
I want to see the chairs at Bridge Pits (The place where Naval go for their battlestation) removed.

Why should we remove it?:
First of all it is never used because whenever you sit on the chairs, you cannot sit correctly at all. The other reason is that with the chairs if a supervisor stands in front of you to give you an order the screen will start shaking. Of course Naval Command cannot tell people to sit when the screen will shake.

What are the advantages of having this?:
Gives Naval more room to interact and removes the chairs that are in the way (and cannot be used correctly).

Who is it mainly for?:
Naval.

Links to any content:

2029333351_unknown(3).png.abf2973c75704e77000764b720a2e152.png
(Photo of Naval not being able to sit correctly)

https://medal.tv/clips/54180244/d133709FTjA1
(Medal clip of what happens when you are stood in front of in the chair)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

YES +SUPPORT

Personal experience i think this chairs are the most annoying thing i have met, there was no way of working with them, there was a point my self as a naval stood up of the pits just so i can actually talk and be listened to. 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

There’s actually a fix to the screen shaking if you take yourself out of third person then press ctrl you’ll be in third person and camera won’t shake. 

But from my experience the chairs do tend to get in the way and make the pits more congested so removing them isn’t the worst idea. 

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

3 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Personal experience i think this chairs are the most annoying thing i have met, there was no way of working with them, there was a point my self as a naval stood up of the pits just so i can actually talk and be listened to. 

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

9 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

10 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

11 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

11 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

13 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

13 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

16 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

18 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

+ Support
+ Not only do they cause issues with the cameras when sitting (if you even can sit on them) but they also ruin the flow of those within pits. The 15th Naval rule states not to jump out of the pits and these chairs definitely provoke players to do so as its impossible to navigate the pitch black maze of chairs and consoles. 

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/2/2021 at 5:54 PM, Seaman said:

+ Support
+ Not only do they cause issues with the cameras when sitting (if you even can sit on them) but they also ruin the flow of those within pits. The 15th Naval rule states not to jump out of the pits and these chairs definitely provoke players to do so as its impossible to navigate the pitch black maze of chairs and consoles. 

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

On 6/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 6/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Yeah... it wasn't much a problem on the last map, considering it didn't have chairs, but this seems like a huge problem.

+ Support

Also take my love and support for Naval, you all do good.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 6/1/2021 at 11:52 PM, robertomanjini said:

YES +SUPPORT

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Support 

I agree with what the others above me say they can be annoying to get around when you fall in there sometimes. Also i dont see alot of naval use them in general 

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• 3 months later...