Change a name of a SWEP - Denied

Big Gunther

What you want to see? - The "Pingu SWEP" be renamed to "UncreativeDaniel SWEP"

Why should we add it? - Daniel was a member of the Gaminglight community since 2016 and has spent numerous amounts of weeks on the server and the Noot Noot SWEP being iconic to him, I feel as if it should be renamed to the "UncreativeDaniel SWEP"

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows daniel to be remembered for all he has done for the community

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

+support, i understand it might seem silly but Daniel was loved by everyone here and it would be amazing to see it renamed in his honor

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support , I have to agree with this one

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:50 PM, Snuts said:

+support, i understand it might seem silly but Daniel was loved by everyone here and it would be amazing to see it renamed in his honor

could change the description to "not very creative just noot noot around town"

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Snuts said:

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

- Support

I understand its to honor someone, But theres no need for the change. Sorry but its just an Un-Needed change to the server that really doesn't have a point.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

-Support
Not needed

But if it does get accepted it would be pretty cool

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support

as much as i want it a swep does not revolve around one person

would be cool though

(dont think they can change the name of a addon though)

Edited by Piemp

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

14 hours ago, Snuts said:

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

nah no need

-support

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

19 hours ago, Snuts said:

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
How are donators going to know what the "UncreativeDanielSWEP" is? What happens if the player gets blacklisted, or is no longer associated with Gaminglight? Why is this needed?

This is a donator item that's part of a BUSINESS. 

1. How are the donators going to know what the UncreativeDaniel SWEP is, in the gaminglight store each item has its own description, currently the Pingu SWEP says "Noot Noot your way around Rockford!" . If this were to  accepted I would ask if they edit the description of the item to say something like "Noot Noot your way around Rockford! (The UncreativeDaniel SWEP, formerly known as Pingu Swep, was renamed in honor of a gaminglight community member known as UncreativeDaniel"

2. What happens if the player is blacklisted, I do not think Daniel would ever get blacklisted as he was a long time member of the community and wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on the community. If he were to get blacklisted, they would/should change it back to how it was previous to the name change

3. Why is this needed, was answered in the inital statement above, "Daniel was a member of the Gaminglight community since 2016 and has spent numerous amounts of weeks on the server and the Noot Noot SWEP being iconic to him, I feel as if it should be renamed to the "UncreativeDaniel SWEP"

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

On 6/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, Snuts said:

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

22 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
How are donators going to know what the "UncreativeDanielSWEP" is? What happens if the player gets blacklisted, or is no longer associated with Gaminglight? Why is this needed?

This is a donator item that's part of a BUSINESS. 

This makes no sense? Why change a SWEP name for someone who has left the community, this is also a DONATOR ITEM. This makes no sense at all, and why down rep his post? Just giving out his opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟