Costcotron1924's Ban Appeal

Bossatron1924

+ SUPPORT

Seems like a genuine apology.

This is his only ban.

He doesn't have a GL warn or ban since April 15 of last year.

I'm always down for giving people second chances, if he does it again, then it will just be another perma ban.

Edited by recon

14 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

Banana fridge

-Support
You've had multiple chances 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

10 minutes ago, recon said:

Seems like a genuine apology.

This is his only ban.

He doesn't have a GL warn or ban since April 15 of last year.

I'm always down for giving people second chances, if he does it again, then it will just be another perma ban.

He hasnt been on in a year so not having a warn or a ban since then makes sense.

This is his only ban because its perm.

He was banned for saying the N-Word in 2 or 3 Different situations which in retrospect makes sense one of them being in the crash screen making it mass racism. Now while I do like second chances he already had his having that been his 3RD TIME saying it, he wasnt punished for the first 2 but he decided to push his luck and he got punished for it.

1759025995_CostcoBeingRacist..PNG.eb40d1547bbc02c3532a2f0811670fd7.png.65c5006a9d25d2317f9bcb86597e0df2.png

Costco I can understand the whole its been a year thing but you had 3 strikes and because of that you were punished. We all know it wasnt your "sister" who sent the message it was you.

-Support as he had 2 Chances before his ban was issued.

You need to do this before I +Support
image_2021-06-01_160821.thumb.png.103cb241b9db433e482c386956cdd922.png

Edited by [GL] Mike

+Support

Honestly what he did was stupid and we can all agree, but the fact he waited basically a year to write another appeal shows that he wants to change and he wants to improve. In my honest opinion, Costco was a great kid, what he did was stupid but I think he learned his lesson, and I think its about time we give him a second chance.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

Jakub wasnt banned for racism he was banned for being toxic

Yes and no, It is true that he was community blacklisted for toxicity, but then he did multiple raid which lead to racism, death threats, homophobia, and ECT this include both ts and in game

+support I think your ready to be unbanned it seems you are now mature enough.

Edited by Evil

Forum Diplomat Message
Please refrain from arguing on this topic. Keep your responses to +/- Support only! Any Further Arguments will result in this topic being locked. 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-support

Its over 3 months old pretty sure it's against the rules to even do a appeal at this time. If that's not true then +support.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

8 minutes ago, GarGar said:

-support

Its over 3 months old pretty sure it's against the rules to even do a appeal at this time. If that's not true then +support.

I am confused by what this means.

Anyway +support

One year is plenty of time to change how mature you are. I also think this apology is genuine and he really means it. The fact that he also still cares about this server after a year shows he really changed. That being said.... If this gets accepted and you join back... you better not fuck up because I guarantee you that you most likely will never be able to rejoin.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

For documentation purposes, this is the player's final permanent ban appeal for this ban.

Player report leading to the initial ban: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/55473-costcos-ban-request/

First ban appeal: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/55552-costcotron1924s-ban-appeal/

Second ban appeal: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/57405-costcotron1924s-ban-apeal/

Pursuant to our permanent ban appeal policy, normally this would be up to the Manager, Rangiatea, to decide. However, Rangiatea previously denied the second iteration of this appeal. Normally this would then fall to the Head of Staff to then make the final decision on, however I was the issuing administrator. I will make a final decision regarding this appeal, only due to the fact that it is in favor of the appellant, so it'll be difficult to argue that I'm bias against him, when I'm approving his appeal.

This ban appeal is being accepted due to the length of time between now and the original offense, and the lack of documented history prior to this ban. However, it will be noted on your warning profile that any further substantiated misconduct in the realm of racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc will result in an immediate permeant ban from the SCP RP server that will very, very likely be denied in the resulting appeals.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021