PryingTree's Trial Mod- Accepted

PryingTree

Should I be trail mod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be Trial Mod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:

SEC FTO SM PryingTree.

What is your steam name?:

PryingTree5796.

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

PryingTree#5796.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

Yes, I was a admin in a discord server with around 1.2k people, I did a lot in the server, I also help get evidence to get 3 corrupted admins demoted. I have dealt with many problems and members. I have been admin for a month but the server was only created on april 1st or 2nd.

What date did you start playing on the community?  

18/05/2021.

What date did you make your forums account?

05/26/2021.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

user.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

0 warns.

543353136_GarrysMod5_28_202110_18_53AM.thumb.png.7aec941998c032392dd6419a78e2bfb7.png161209684_GarrysMod5_28_202110_18_53AM.thumb.png.5e497455a8749f554b4c028e7f335e2a.png

Have you donated?

no but I am thinking about it.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

not any more

Have you read the staff guidelines?

yes

TimeZone?:

EST, but I have a bad sleep schedule so I most likely will be on at night and day.

permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Don't need permission

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve the rank because I have a lot of experience with staff and can do very time consuming tasks. I am also not bias and when it comes to stressful things then I ask for help or just be as calm as I can and try my best to handle the situation. This also includes being mad at someone, if I am I will just stay as calm as I can and let them finish, then decide what to do, and if I ever need help or do not have permissions to deal with a situation then I will get a higher up following the chain of command. I could honestly try my best and try to make the server a better and more fun place for everyone. It is some what sad to see players not enjoying there time on a video game that even though that is what a video game is for. Personally I think that the Gaminglight servers but mostly the SCP-RP servers has a good community but it could do better and I think I could help with that. I also see a lot of people breaking the rules and not knowing them and I could help people figure them out or punish them accordingly to try and make sure it doesn't happen again. My messed up sleep schedule I mentioned earlier and my activity can help with peoples problems being solved as soon as I can. I don't see a lot of mods/admins on late night so I could be on and help with that. Also I hear a lot of questions and can answer them like if they does not know how to type in chat or do certain commands like !motd or /name [something in here idk] or maybe they are breaking the 2 life rule, then I can go over tell them about it and tell them how to resign, use the discord channels for there purpose, where the forums are, EXT. I have read all of the links I could find that was provided in the discord, server, and all of the rules on the server so I can answer the questions to the best of my ability, on the forums and on the server itself. I will NEVER judge a person no matter what the other person reported them on until they show proof or there is so much evidence against him/her/other, If proof is not shown then I will have to tell them "So I can not do any thing since there is no proof and you could be lying." "I am sorry but I am going to have to send you back, next time get proof, Goodbye". Also I see the staff take a very long time to accept a report for XP for a test or hanging a D-class (sarkic), and more but they take a while. Last night a sarkic hanged me and we waited around 30 minutes and no staff came and the sarkic felt bad I had to wait there and just hang from a ceiling. But with me as a mod I could change that long late night experience to be more fun.

Handling a player that is Mass RDMing, incessantly cursing and refusing to respond to questioning by staff.

First I would get my act in set and try to calm the person down something on the lines of "please calm down, the more you scream/say bad words then we will have to gag you" "all I want to do is talk, stop screaming/saying bad words", if that fails and they are still saying "no no words" then I would gag them. I will still continue to ask questions on the line of "why did you RDM?" "why did you curse at staff?", If I don't get a answer then I would lay out what would happen. I would say "So here is what is going to happen", "I am going to give you two former warnings, Ltap for not answering my questions, and Player disrespect for cursing at members of the server." "Then a higher up will deal with you about the MRDM". I would get a higher up because in the hand book it said I can not deal with a MRDM as a trail mod. After I get someone else I would tell them all the problems and what the member of the server did. Then I tell my voice of what should happen then I would leave and let the other admin deal with it.

Edited by PryingTree5796

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

9 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Friendly from what i have seen

Fit for staff

Good luck!

Also @PryingTree5796 Make that poll private btw. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

15 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Fit for staff

Good luck!

I agree so much with this. Yo clearly deserve Trial Moderator.

+Support

16 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Fit for staff

Good luck!

More on the newer side of the server, but has experience on being a staff so overall +support

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+support

Respectful of others.

Helps without complaint.

Very friendly and patient.

Is very familiar with rules.

Honestly, he's been great to have in GenSec and I'd absolutely love to see him on staff!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

11 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+support

Respectful of others.

Helps without complaint.

Very friendly and patient.

Is very familiar with rules.

Honestly, he's been great to have in GenSec and I'd absolutely love to see him on staff!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 6/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Fit for staff

Good luck!

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Fit for staff

Good luck!

#gaming Really great guy +Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

On 6/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, RyzenC4 said:

I agree so much with this. Yo clearly deserve Trial Moderator.

+Support

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

+Support

Application looks good

0 Warns

Fit for staff

Good luck!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||