2 members have voted

1. 1. should i be shock vice commander

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock STFO MAJ Mainboy 6989

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There Are 3 Reasons Why I Want To Be A VCMDR

LEADING THE BATTALION TO THE RIGHT PATH

Leadership is lifting a person's vision to high sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations

Theres Been a lot of vision and high sights for this battalion that i believe if am the vice commander i have the capacity to lead this battalion into the right path! How? by not just being a vice commander with power but a vice commander with a vision, a vision of cooperation, coordination and specially leading the battalion into the spot where it needs to be! As Shock Vice Commander I would not only lead but i will also engrave a vision, a vision of cooperation and coordination to set things straight with this battalion!

TO HAVE CONSISTENCY AND TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT

“In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach

One of the main reasons why i also want to be vice commander is because i wanna have a complete consistency and to fight for what is right to separate the good and the bad the right and the wrong in the server and specially to fight for my fellow shock troopers , As you can see from the quote above in any sport or any team fight the BEST TEAMS are always the ones who have consistency, and this was the problem of shock ever since then we dont have much consistency, so if im vice commander ill be glad to impose that consistency from the bottom of my heart. just to provide the experience everybody deserves! and if i notice if the shock trooper is doing well and exceeding expectations ill be glad and ill be Consistent in fighting for him so he can also learn from the consistency that the shock in my POV that shock always listens and notices good talent where it needs to be because it has been lacking ever since so if i am shock vice commander i will and will impose CONSISTENCY AND GOOD CHEMISTRY in the battalion

FUN TIMES AND GOOD TIMES

“Even in hard times there's a possibility to have fun.”

There will always be Hard Times But I Will make sure everybody will have Fun if im vice commander,  I will impose that at shock its gonna be fun if im handling it because lets be honest here shock has a bad rep of being "Too serious" which has been scaring away a couple of people trying out so as a shock vice commander i will impose and make sure that we are not just here to control or just rule around and arrest people but also to secure the ISD but also to have FUN as well i also want shock to be a place of safe space ive been hearing a lot of complaints of a certain "NCO" Who is being constantly bullied because of his Voice so if im the vice commander ill try to impose that in shock it's a safe space for everyone to have fun and be themselves! because this is an escape from reality we play this game not just to be serious but also to have fun and have a friendly environment

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

a Month, been in the server ever since january of 2018 in the clone wars and went back in january of 2021 as a shock trn uptill now im one of the OG shocks from before but since january i was active playing imperial RP

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

CONSISTENCY AND PROFESSIONALISM

As a vicecommander i believe a shock vice commander has to have a complete understanding of professionalism , as it may being a professional at this job will require you a complete consistency of what you will be doing so in my own point of view a shock vice commander should be aware of his surroundings including the lower enlisted,  it was a problem before because of current vice commanders doesnt know whats happening in behind the scenes so in my POV a shock vice commander should be consistent in : knowing whats happening behind the scenes , having complete professionalism while on the job , having the right amount of judgement of right and wrong and specially having the complete presence of mind so the vice commander will know whats really going on to set this battalion straight.

TO LEAD BUT NOT TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND OR ABUSE OF POWER

As a vice commander i will not only lead them into the right direction but also lead them where they need to be and for them to realize their worth and potential because also i want them to become a leader of their own as well, i want them to become who they want to be in a fantasy world, but yes like ive said im not just gonna lead them for any victory in the events but also in life i want to lead them in the right direction and also act as their big brother in and out of the game i wanna be a helping hand a real leader for them to look up to the torch will be passed to them and so on and so forth so it a continuing process so a new leader will always be born

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

Honesty and Consistency

I am a perfect candidate for vice commander because of the honesty and consistency that i might able to bring in the battalion, if i am honest within myself and within my troopers i can finally have the consistency the shock deserves that are lacking for the past several months now, you see shock has been in turmoil ever since january , we have a lot of headaches and mishaps that happen luckily i was a witness of that and i pretty much know whats happening behind the scenes so in short i worked my butt of just to be at this major position applying for the vice commander, so i do know what needs to be consistent and what needs to change

Overall Friendship , Leadership  and Playing With The Boys and Girls

-  As a Vice Commander i will do my absolute best to provide everyone the shock experience that has never been brought to this battalion ever since, it has been lacking a lot of consistency, right judgement and specially the fun of it, it has been in several challenges so i believe if im vice commander i will have the right set amount of judgement in order for me to apply for what needs to be done in order to get this battalion right in track and in the right way while the same time being fun and an approachable Battalion I WILL MAKE SURE Everybody has fun and will be in their Safe Space

REAL CHANGES (OOC)

- Like ive said before in my 2 previous applications , I want shock to change i want shock to be consistent and a friendly battalion i just wanna have a peace of mind that my shock will do good and will have fun and be serious at the same time , IT NEEDS TO CHANGE It has been in a weird situation ever since,

7. How often can you be Online?

5 to 6 hours a day 7 days a week i dont have any responsibility except for my own business and my instagram page i can do all the roster updates that needs to be fixed in order shock to be organized and to be easily handled!

BUT TO SOME IT UP > MON TO FRIDAY - 10 AM - 1PM EST & 8PM TO 12 AM EST , SAT AND SUNDAY - 8AM - 3 PM EST , 6PM - 12AM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

None

Thanks for the third application opportunity hopefully i will serve you well

Edited by ErenYeahGah

+SUPPORT

- very friendly 

- dedicated to his job

- I see him on all the time

- Very professional

- Deserving of a VCMDR position

Goodluck man

• Like 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

6 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+SUPPORT

- very friendly 

- dedicated to his job

- Very professional

Goodluck man

you my boy maniboy wish best of luck to u

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

11 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+SUPPORT

- very friendly 

- dedicated to his job

- Very professional

Goodluck man

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

17 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+SUPPORT

- very friendly 

- dedicated to his job

- Very professional

Goodluck man

+ Support
+ Very detailed app and genuine good intentions for the battalion. 

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/1/2021 at 7:54 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+SUPPORT

- very friendly 

- dedicated to his job

- Very professional

Goodluck man