Tyler228

Should I be a Senior Admin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your steam name?:[GL] Tyler John

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:96519991

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Former PoliceRP Super Admin | Support Team | Forum Diplomat 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2015

What date did you make your forums account? November 23, 2015

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin | Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 https://prnt.sc/13f4n3t

Have you donated? Yes $120

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Eternity, Rangiatea, Jimmy James, Max Holland, Zerg, Magic

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve Senior Admin for many reasons, for starters would be my experience as a former JMT member (2016-2017) and current Admin I have a good understanding of how to deal with most situations that arise while remaining calm and professional. I also have a good grasp of the staff and server guidelines. Another reason why I deserve Senior Admin is my dedication. I have been a part of gaminglight since 2015 as well been on the staff team for a combined two years. I am command in each department I am a part of so I am experienced with management and giving guidance. I also try to AFK on the server as often as possible to benefit the server numbers. Every week I try my best to get a respectable amount of sits and at least meet the minimum requirement. A third reason why I deserve Senior Admin is that I take the initiative, from getting on staff when nobody is on to taking the time to help out another staff member when they have concerns or need advice, I am not afraid to do what has to be done. Overall I am confident that If promoted to Senior Admin I will handle the responsibilities with carefulness and respect. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would jailtp them to a roof and strip them, then I would ask them why they are misbehaving and check logs to make sure they're the correct person. If they continue to curse after being asked to stop I would gag them and proceed to tell the person that they will be warned for staff disrespect and mass rdm as well as receiving a 5 day ban. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? If I suspect someone using an alt account I would not make contact with them, I would gather video and photos for evidence and bring that information to higher ups, following the chain of command on teamspeak and/or discord 

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? I would gather a video and screenshots of the player threatening, bring it up to higher staff following chain of command to get the situation dealt with.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? Bring the members to a roof, explain that what they're doing is unacceptable and if they continue misbehaving, jails/warns/bans can and will be issued. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") If I didn't know what to do in a situation I would ask other staff members through staff chat, TeamSpeak, discord for advice.

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

+Support
Active
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Good App
Would Be Great For Senior Admin

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 5/22/2021 at 1:23 PM, Snuts said:
6 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Good App

I agee

Edited by GeneralDrDuck

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

On 6/1/2021 at 12:51 PM, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active 

-Nice 

-Knows Rules 

-Good App

Good Luck Tyler

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support

-Active 

-Nice 

-Knows Rules 

-Good App

Good Luck Tyler

Nice person never had any problems 

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

+Support

-Active 

-Nice 

-Knows Rules 

-Good App

Good Luck Tyler

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

-Active 

-Nice 

-Knows Rules 

-Good App

Good Luck Tyler

THIS MANS DESERVES THIS

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

On 6/1/2021 at 3:38 PM, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Good App

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team