Should KUFF BE A 2LT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should KUFF BE A 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: KUFF

What is your current rank?: CSM

How much time do you have on the server`?: about 2-3 months

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?: I know the procedures and regulations to meet Officer standards, and I feel like I can make a difference within the ranks of Shock. I personally have noticed a morale drop in Shock and I noticed the lack of following CoC within shock and id like to enforce that Chain of Command into Shock. Being an officer will allow me to regularly host Sims for those shock who are longing for some action rather than just having to deal with mingey people all day. Although I am fairly new to Shock I'm learning how things get done in Shock and id say myself that I'm learning at an increased rate. I'm good at taking feedback from lower ranks, so if any enlisted or lower NCO have problems I've told most that they can always come to me for help or guidance. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel I can be trusted with this position because I do not abuse power when it is given to me. With great power comes great responsibility, and I intend to use the power granted to me for just reasons. This means nothing but I have held officer ranks before so I know all too well what it means to be an officer and how things need to be done as an officer. Being an officer does not grant me any bragging rights nor does it enable me to be cocky towards anyone, I am simply a Shock trooper who feels the need to better the battalion within.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I can add wisdom to the battalion. It's not that I believe that anyone in the battalion does not have wisdom, I believe that most officer+ and NCO are capable and competent. I just know that most of them cannot be on all the time and I can be there to substitute those who are absent and cannot provide wisdom to the lower ranked Shock. I can provide excitement to the battalion by again holding Sims to quench the thirst for action for those who want it, trust me guarding all day can be boring but that's what Sims are for, it increases morale and it brings us all as Shock together.. it forms a great bond with one another.

How active can you be?
I can be very active throughout the weeks, and since I'm off of college for the semester I will be free most of the time.

• Like 1

+Support:

Only spoken to a few times but seems nice

-Support:

Not been in shock for long at all

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 6/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support:

-Support:

+ I would trust Kuff to be an officer. 

+ Prior experience. 

+ trustworthy. 

---------------------

Good luck Kuff! 

Edited by TangoBrit

Tango

"As a person, I dislike this"

On 6/1/2021 at 2:01 PM, TangoBrit said:

+ I would trust Kuff to be an officer. 

+ Prior experience. 

+ trustworthy. 

---------------------

Good luck Kuff! 

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 6/1/2021 at 3:02 AM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support:

-Support:

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski