What's a game you're heavily addicted to for no good reason.

Novah

I love that people still talk in this thread. I’ve recently been addicted to Scum, even though I haven’t been able to play it. I wanna massively continue playing it.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

11 hours ago, Novah said:

I love that people still talk in this thread. I’ve recently been addicted to Scum, even though I haven’t been able to play it. I wanna massively continue playing it.

I got SCUM a few months back, I also wanna back into it more

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 11:48 PM, Novah said:

Garry's mod is a obvious answer but, my second would be Rimworld. I keep modding it and just keep jumping on it starting Colonies! I need help! Its like, drugs!

《PAYDAY 2 / MINECRAFT /CSGO》

Note: I Dont Like Garrys Mod Too Much I Just Have a Big Amount Of Hours Because Of The (GL) SCPRP Server That Does Not Count As a Game By Itself But If It Was Then Surely Would Be On My List.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

I player scum with a couple of friends but they haven't been playing and I don't really like playing that game by myself so that's why I don't play it anymore

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 hour ago, recon said:

THE FOREST is great.

I CANT WAIT FOR SONS OF THE FOREST

THIS, please play with me when it comes out

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

11 hours ago, Catalyst said:

Waframe

My little ADHD brain is so satisfied by so many parts of the game, just recently started playing it again and got readdicted.

You could literally ask me anything about warframe and i would start a 30 minute conversation just from that.

write me a story 

7 hours ago, recon said:

THE FOREST is great.

I CANT WAIT FOR SONS OF THE FOREST

I cannot wait for this game, this shit would be fucking great

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoa i'd like to say i'm the real Balloon @Balloon keke

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

rust.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

On 1/23/2022 at 1:51 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

honestly Destiny 2 has kinda been my thing lately

Yo i've been getting into destiny 2 as well what is your light level? maybe we could play sometime and grind out some raids or dungeons with some of my PRP friends we need 2 more people with decent light levels as 2 of them have over 1340 light level and incept and myself just broke 1310 so we need more just 2 more people with good gear and light level to try to do a raid 🙂

On 1/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

Yo i've been getting into destiny 2 as well what is your light level? maybe we could play sometime and grind out some raids or dungeons with some of my PRP friends we need 2 more people with decent light levels as 2 of them have over 1340 light level and incept and myself just broke 1310 so we need more just 2 more people with good gear and light level to try to do a raid 🙂

as of right now 1332 on my hunter and 1330 on my titan. gonna start working on my warlock soon

On 1/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, SAINTY. said:

nice name

Valorant!

copycat smhhhh