Royal Stormtroopers [Denied]

Father Gregori

Prop pack addition format:n/a

Link to new pack(s):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707437157&searchtext=Royal+Stormtroopers

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?):It would help the Royal Guard since the Royal Sts will specialize in firearms 

Do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: The only thing to be added will be the playermodel and the royal staff 

Model pack addition/replacements format: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707437157&searchtext=Royal+Stormtroopers

Battalion/Jobs targeted: Royal Guards

Link to current models that are requested to be replaced (if replacing):n/a
- Content size: small

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707437157&searchtext=Royal+Stormtroopers

- Content size: Small 

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?): They Could Assist the Royal Guard with guarding duties and other things While this maybe be similar to the Purge they will be assisting the Royal Guards and the Royal Guards Only 

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:The pack shouldnt be too big

Other Suggestion Format:  The Royal Sts would be equipped with a Imperial Heavy repeater or some other weapon they would have the Same Sidearm as the DT They would also come equipped with an Electrobaton or the Royal Staff (see below in links to additional content)

What do you want to see?: I want the Royal STs to be donator like the IC and also be a little challenging to get promotions i also want to see the Royal STs assisting the Royal Guards and taking orders from them only 

Why should we add it?: It would be pretty fun and help out the royal guards greatly since the royal STs will be equipped with firearm's

What are the advantages of having this?: Well it could increase Donation Sales and help the Royal Guard out alot  and would give the royal some range since the Royal STs will specialize in ranged combat 

Who is it mainly for?: People Who Want to assist the Royal guard since the Royal STs will have ranged weapons and the Royal guard have Melee weapons 

Links to any content:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907589236&searchtext=Royal+Stafft

Edited by Father Gregori

• Father Gregori changed the title to Royal Stormtroopers {in progress) (Completed!)

Please fix the suggestion of your name, and remove "(In Progress) (Completed!)" from the title. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support

-I don’t really see the need for it. 
-It seems to just be the exact same as Purge in a way. 
-Royal guards primarily protect VIPs and hold defensive during events and around the ship.(how would this battalion/sub battalion fit into that?)

-I don’t recall “Royal STs” ever coming up in lore.(could be wrong here)

-Currently a new battalion wouldn’t be acceptable right considering a lot of regiments are still looking for people to join. 
-If it was a sub battalion of RG it would be very confusing to people as a re-skined ST just looks weird. 
-Shore Troopers were just added we don’t need new troopers just yet. 
In all I don’t think it would work in our server and would cause a lot of confusion it would be unnecessary and it would probably work better as a custom job. 

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

3 hours ago, Don Jon said:

-Support

-Royal guards primarily protect VIPs and hold defensive during events and around the ship.(how would this battalion/sub battalion fit into that?)

-Currently a new battalion wouldn’t be acceptable right considering a lot of regiments are still looking for people to join. 
-If it was a sub battalion of RG it would be very confusing to people as a re-skined ST just looks weird. 
In all I don’t think it would work in our server and would cause a lot of confusion it would be unnecessary and it would probably work better as a custom job. 

Agreed

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Don Jon said:

-Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

19 hours ago, Don Jon said:

-Support

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

It's cool but I just don't think there is a place for this within the server at this time. In terms of lore, they are actually called Guardsmen Stormtroopers and served directly under the Emperor similar to Royal Guards. They aren't very well known as their deployment was very rare and mainly were doing their job as Guards.
Personally I feel like this would take away from the Battalions of DT, RG and Shock as their main jobs of security will be reduced. With the also recent addition of Shore Troopers, adding another ST Squadron will be difficult and unnecessary. 
As much as its cool and interesting it will be a - support from me as it seems to do more harm then positive additions

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 6/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, Seaman said:

It's cool but I just don't think there is a place for this within the server at this time. In terms of lore, they are actually called Guardsmen Stormtroopers and served directly under the Emperor similar to Royal Guards. They aren't very well known as their deployment was very rare and mainly were doing their job as Guards.
Personally I feel like this would take away from the Battalions of DT, RG and Shock as their main jobs of security will be reduced. With the also recent addition of Shore Troopers, adding another ST Squadron will be difficult and unnecessary. 
As much as its cool and interesting it will be a - support from me as it seems to do more harm then positive additions

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 6/2/2021 at 4:05 PM, Seaman said:

-Support for me its a cool idea, but it's also unnecessary.

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 6/2/2021 at 4:05 PM, Seaman said:

Just gonna say - Support since:

- This seems like Riot Troopers since Stormtroopers already have those.

- And having a new Stormtrooper-Royal Guard hybrid would be pretty confusing. Would it be T1+? Or just need to get the Royal Guard package?

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 6/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, Don Jon said:

-Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

- Support
I have multiple reasons, but I am gonna put my best reasons why.
1. Royal Guard's already exist, they are much stronger than any Stormtrooper (No offense, you could beat a Royal if you try very hard, but they have a 435 damage difference to you all.) and Royal Guards are a Donation thing. We work well as we are lightsaber based unit's able to take down hostiles, adding a group of Guardsmen Troopers doesn't seem to fit well.
2. Purge already exist and pretty much do work with Royal Guard's as Royal Guard's fall under Inquisitorious.
3. This is more of something to make as a CC and try to get it approved link for Royal Guard's. You would need both current Sovereign or Vice Sovereign if there is no Sovereign permission and the Manager of the server (Hotshot I believe, but I believe Beckett could also do it) as well.
4. The idea is cool, but is truly un-needed. If you can get a CC apart of RG that's different as it's something you would pay for and have to get approved.

Edited by RG Greg or IC Arch

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, RG Greg or IC Arch said:

- Support
1. Royal Guard's already exist, they are much stronger than any Stormtrooper (No offense, you could beat a Royal if you try very hard, but they have a 435 damage difference to you all.) and Royal Guards are a Donation thing. We work well as we are lightsaber based unit's able to take down hostiles, adding a group of Guardsmen Troopers doesn't seem to fit well.
2. Purge already exist and pretty much do work with Royal Guard's as Royal Guard's fall under Inquisitorious.
3. This is more of something to make as a CC and try to get it approved link for Royal Guard's. You would need both current Sovereign or Vice Sovereign if there is no Sovereign permission and the Manager of the server (Hotshot I believe, but I believe Beckett could also do it) as well.
4. The idea is cool, but is truly un-needed. If you can get a CC apart of RG that's different as it's something you would pay for and have to get approved.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

5 hours ago, RG Greg or IC Arch said:

- Support

As said above this will not be needed as we already have battalions that do the same job 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*