Jacobs False Arrest by admin- Denied

Stig

Questions

1. Your In-game: Jacobs

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201926984

3. The admin's name in-game: Nimo

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL)DiamondAura/Nimo

5. What did the admin do: Used console command to arrest me while i was cloaked.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/53929352/d1337BwvpwCI https://medal.tv/clips/53931130/d1337RiPqbLf

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Staff Strike

8. Any extra information:

Edited by Stig
  • Dislike 2

• Manager

You were getting arrested and you immediatly went and cloaked to avoid your arrest which is FailRP. You're lucky I didn't warn you and all I did was arrest you.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

- Support

The video supports this as well how ever maybe a sit should have been made but then again maybe the rules for super admin is different 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

Just now, Beanbazzled said:

-Support

You were abusing your force powers to avoid an arrest. As Nimo said you're lucky you weren't warned for FailRP.

-Support

You walked up to HC and were spouting garbage at us while pointing a weapon, I warned you verbally and once I chased you with an arrest stick you cloaked. Could've been warned as stated above. Not to mention you muted the sound on the clip provided. Doesn't show anything about the situation

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-Support
You abused your force powers
You are an Inquisitor CC, You fall under IQ Command as said in the MOTD, and you clearly weren't listening to IQ Command. Admin+ also have the ability to do this, as said when a player receives Admin Training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

33 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
You abused your force powers
You are an Inquisitor CC, You fall under IQ Command as said in the MOTD, and you clearly weren't listening to IQ Command. Admin+ also have the ability to do this, as said when a player receives Admin Training.

Like Nimo said, your lucky you didn't get warned for FailRP. What Nimo did is completely fine.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

57 minutes ago, Beanbazzled said:

-Support

You were abusing your force powers to avoid an arrest. As Nimo said you're lucky you weren't warned for FailRP.

I agree with everything said here however it is well know that milford is good friends with everyone in the situation and probably should not have taken the sit.

ex Medical Commander

-Support

If anything, you gave more evidence for yourself to be warned. It's FailRP to abuse your CC powers to avoid being Arrested and if anything, a jail command was more lenient than a warn. Perhaps he could've said something to you however I believe you're aware of this rule because of a situation involving a Brig Checkpoint that I "Think" you or your friend was involved in. This report against Nimo seems more of just you being immature

Edited by Novah

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png