Player Report Review Request - ""

Sunny

Your in game name:  MTF Alpha 9 SGT Adrian (Never got around to changing it)

Your Steam ID: 76561198201325125

The player's in game name: CI MSGT DUMPTRUCK

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:581225649

The original staff member's name: GL Indefinite

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:  9:30 pm may 29 2021

What did the player do: Rdmed me on a dclass job 

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc):    They wanted to do a verbal warning despite me getting a perma warning for the same type of action

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?: It was staff favoritism and they were hesitant to punish him accordingly because of it

Evidence (required):  The two admins Indefinite and T0AD

Any extra information:

i killed this man because he stole my ammo he fully knew he what he did and i killed him for it then he acted like he didn't know what he did in the sit called him out for it then he said that is player disrespect  then he started bring up that I'm British implying something i do not know I got verbal off 2 staff TMOD and Admin toad  he did  say that its semi reason for killing d class who steal ammo  

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

22 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I think this is supposed to be under staff reports?

Are you reporting DUMPTRUCK or the staff? Because if this was already handled in game, this is gonna get denied instantly.

This is a player report

16 minutes ago, DumpTruck said:

i killed this man because he stole my ammo he fully knew he what he did and i killed him for it then he acted like he didn't know what he did in the sit called him out for it then he said that is player disrespect  then he started bring up that I'm British implying something i do not know I got verbal off 2 staff TMOD and Admin toad  he did  say that its semi reason for killing d class who steal ammo  

You called me stupid the ENTIRE SIT and RDMd me

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Are you reporting DUMPTRUCK or the staff? Because if this was already handled in game, this is gonna get denied instantly.

I was told to bring it up here because the staff on duty said RDM was a grey area

25 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I was told to bring it up here because the staff on duty said RDM was a grey area

Unfortunately, because the sit was already handled and a punishment was agreed on, this incident is considered resolved. So this report will get denied as handled in game.

You're basically trying to say that you don't agree with the punishment that was given. Therefore, you should be making a staff report. Not a player report, because the staff failed to provide the proper punishment for this incident and you believe there was a bias decision made during the sit.

I'm going to have to drop a - support for this report because it has already been dealt with. Consider making a staff report if you still feel the same way about the decision made.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You are incorrect. This is a review report, which players can file if they believe a sit handled in game was grossly incorrect. The burden falls on the player in question to show that the outcome was grossly inappropriate for the report to be accepted, however.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Just now, Rookieblue said:

You are incorrect. This is a review report, which players can file if they believe a sit handled in game was grossly incorrect. The burden falls on the player in question to show that the outcome was grossly inappropriate for the report to be accepted, however.

Thank you for the correction.

• Like 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

46 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Did you take ammo from Dumptruck that he purchased?

+support unless some can give me an reason to change it to a -support

-Why would you kill someone for just a ammo box its 50 buck you can just buy it back it makes no sense to kill him for that.  (If you can give me the reason for -support this then just quote this please) 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Did you take ammo from Dumptruck that he purchased?

It was all a complete accident. I went up to talk to him because I liked his deadshot model and accidently took his ammo box. Before I could offer to buy it back he started shooting at me.  I then rdmed him because of the way i was treated during multiple staff sits with him where he was nothing but disrespectful to me leading to me raging.

Edited by Sunny

Denied

Based on the information provided in this review, the original disposition of the sit is being upheld. Stealing ammo from another players is a valid RP reason for them to retaliate and is not RDM.

If the player was disrespectful, that should be addressed, however, no evidence has been provided that would substantiate a player dis warning. If in the future you have evidence of sustained disrespect, please file a player report, or call an in game sit.