2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:1:155913031

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes

4.How long have you been on the server:

4 Weeks (748 Hours)

5.How many warns do you have?:

One for Micspam

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I want to be a Second Lieutenant to further help the battalion, and generally make sure the Enlisted and NCO’s enjoy their time within this battalion. I would like to give the Enlisted more opportunities despite ST’s having a.. Meh opinion on others as most ST’s are minges. I would also like to help everyone within this battalion, no matter their rank. Helping the Sub-Battalion I am in will be better as a 2LT as well, giving me more abilities for the others in the Sub-Battalion.

7.What Timezone are you?:

MST (Mountain Standard Time)

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I can command the regiment well, depending on what you want me to do, I am confident I can arrange it to happen. If the ST’s are disorganized I can organize them so they know what they are actually doing. If the ST’s don’t know what to do on certain Defcon's I can guide them and get them into position or lead patrols. It is very situational on what my Higher Ranking Officer would like me to do.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

What makes me stand out from other Applicants is that I have the ability to command ST’s, I do not use it as much as I should but as I said before I am confident in my ability to command ST’s. I also have experience with being an Officer. I am able to help out any of my Fellow Officers, and if it comes to it my Command Team. I am always free if my Fellow Officers need any questions asked, if the NCO’s have any questions, if the Enlisted have any questions, I will most likely be able to answer any questions they may have. Adding on I would like to help out ST's as a whole on anything they may need ranging from simple stuff, to more 'Expert' stuff if you will. I strive to help out the Shore Sub-Battalion the most, but equally treat the others, as I originate from the Shore Sub-Battalion.

ImperialRP; | Ex Havoc Commander |

+Support

+ Experienced with leadership
+ Understands ST's Dynamic Standard Operating Procedures
Capable of effectively communicating with Officers as NCO 

The Application was lackluster. Although a very respectable application it is simply put "unimaginative"; except for the overt devotion to the Shore Sub-Battalion.
Lack experience with this person and cannot fully speak on the specifics of their ability to lead in-person.

Reminder: This Is Constructive Critism.

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

+Support
+ Has experience as a leader
+ great guy to talk to if anyone needs help

- The overuse of getting the vibe of just helping shore out and no one else.
- Needs a bit of work done such as tryouts/SIMs

Promotion Scan........................................

Promotion Error. (has not happened yet)

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

On 5/29/2021 at 1:43 PM, Toof said:

+SUPPORT

Active

Experienced

Engages with ST's

Fun to talk to

Best of luck hope you get it! 👍

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Accepted
Congrats On becoming a ST Officer please reach out to me in Discord for the ST Officer SOP and request ST Officer tags. Also Contact Commander Willie or A staff to receive your Whitelist.

@Beanbazzled Please Archive

Edited by Sasuke Uchiha

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif