Austin's Security Officer Application

Austinn

Should Austin Get Security Officer/SO?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Austin Get Security Officer/SO?

• Yes
    • No

Β 

DoddRancit.thumb.png.7e09d034bf48c9b1586af91c3e488cc0.png

Austin's Security Officer Application

👳

👳

👳

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• What is your ingame name?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Austin

• What is your SteamID:

• STEAM_0:0:146539476

• What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

• SubLT

• What specialty are you applying for?:

• Security Officer/SO

• What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

• Not Ostrich

• What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

• As a SO (SecurityΒ Officer), I will be responsible to oversee Shock & DT, and make sure they are doing their jobs. I used to be in DT, and I've seen how shock works, and I believe I understand it well. What I can improve for each of the battalions, I can improve both of the battalions activity, by doing tryouts, and hosting sims regularly. With my current experience as a Vice Commander, I believe this could also help the two battalions with their activity and tryout rate. As well as up the training rate, such as Formation training, Guarding Training, Weapons Training, Buddy Bounding, ETC. I will also correct any mistakes by any EnlistedΒ or NCOs, and make each battalion better. And make sure NCOs are activelyΒ doing tryouts and helping Enlisted if they have any questions. I can also plan missions, and a lot of sims for each battalions. I will also maintain arrest reports, and make sure the ISDs security strength is very good.

• Why should you be trusted with this position?:

• I believe I should be trusted with this position for a few reasons: I began playing the community about 7 months ago. I started onΒ PoliceRPΒ and reached the rank of Admin; I played PoliceRP for a while, and then switched over to Imperial RP a few months ago. In which so I transferred my staff rank over, and then resigned to focus on my current battalion. As well as my ranks in current battalions, currently I am the Purge Vice Commander, and reached the rank of officer in IF, and was enlisted in DT until I resigned. I believe with my experience with the community, and my staff experience and running a battalion experience.Β Is whyΒ I think I should be trusted with this position and why I would be a good pick for SO (Security Officer). I'm also well known in the community, and believe I have earned trust within this community.

• Why do you want this rank?:

• The reason why I want this rank is simple: I want to improve the two battalions to the best of my ability. I want this rank to help out with the tryout rate, activity rate, and all-around seriousness of both battalions. Currently, shock is struggling and I want to help them to the fullest. I also wantΒ make sureΒ everyone just have a great time. As an SO, I'm not a leader, I'm just an overseer, and I believe I can oversee well, and help out Shock and DT very well. There's not much to say: I simply want to help Shock and Death troopers grow in activity.

Β 

• Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
  • Yes

• What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

• The purpose of this branch is simple, SecurityΒ Officers are tasked with controlling the security personnelΒ on this ISD, we are tasked with maintainingΒ arrest reports, watching over RFAs, training Shock and security on how to keep the ISD secured properly, as well as supervising the security given by DT & Shock, and overseeing all security branches. And helping out the two branches as best as you can, such as hosting sims, tryouts, and making sure everyone is having fun. Just making sure that the branches are running smoothly and efficiently.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Β 

331101310_SWR1096SS(1).thumb.jpg.7ae84b8bf0795056b5700964c3feff8b.jpg62fcd28423b34f69aeaf19e46c5678f8.thumb.jpg.0a18b79dfe88baefe63b6bfa4e25cb57.jpg

Β 

Edited by Austinn
  • Like 1

γ€–Β  Β ImperialRPΒ  γ€—
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex.Β Purge Vice Commander |Ex.Β Naval SSO LT
{ Staff }Β Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
Β giphy.gif

+ Support:

Good Guy

Always friendly

Sounds like he has alot to bring to shock and purge

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

Β 

1 hour ago, Seaman said:

+ Support
+ Detailed and well done application