9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Boss

What is your steam name?: daboss12345

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:157739570

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): daboss12345#9808

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but i would love to learn!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020 or 2019 i dont know the full date i just know it was one of those years! 

What date did you make your forums account? October 25 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?331234261_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.022bbfb09fed9654fe8a8adf318fe2ed.png

Have you donated? yes i have platinum

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes i have

? You will be tested on it: ok

Timezone: MDT mountain daylight time right now

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): none 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think that would be a good fit for many reasons. The number one reason is I've always liked helping people! so I would like to deescalate the rule breaking In the server so people can have more fun and overall enjoy their RP experience! I am a sergeant in epsilon 11. I try to stay active whenever I can. But I do have divorced parents and I only have a computer at 1 house but that will soon change as I'm getting a new computer so I will soon be able to get on nearly every day! I will log on to the server every day I am with a computer. I have always wanted to be a staff on this server and I try to keep my rule-breaking to a minimum as I've only gotten one warning this year. I try my best to keep my chill. I can usually keep my chill and I think I would be a great addition to your staff team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to ask him to please stop swearing and to calm down. If they did not calm down and they kept swearing at me I would gag them. And then proceed to talk to the other person to ask for any Visual Evidence such as a video or a screenshot and i would check logs to see if they were Mass rdming. If they had Visual Evidence of the person in question Mass rdming I would give them a formal warning and then ask a higher-level staff to come and ban them for five days. As T mods can't do that And depending on the severity of the language or how long they were doing it I would give them either a verbal or formal warning for staff disrespect.

image.png

image.png

Edited by daboss12345

-support, your warn history indicates a pattern of immaturity and short-temperedness, noted by multiple RDM warns, including revenge RDM, and an LTAP ban very recently. I think you have an opportunity to improve and could become staff if you waited a bit longer without getting warnings.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

1 hour ago, Jintao said:

-support, your warn history indicates a pattern of immaturity and short-temperedness, noted by multiple RDM warns, including revenge RDM, and an LTAP ban very recently. I think you have an opportunity to improve and could become staff if you waited a bit longer without getting warnings.

ok thank you for the fedback but i had to deal with IRL stuff so i had to leave 

Edited by daboss12345

On 5/29/2021 at 1:07 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

Record has Multiple warns and bans

Application needs more effort

Not fit for staff yet

Needs to prove that their record will not get worse

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 5/29/2021 at 8:56 AM, Jintao said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 5/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

Not fit for staff yet

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 5/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support

Not fit for staff yet

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

11 hours ago, ViperSnake said:

To add you don’t have enough time to even become a trial mod reaching at 87 hours

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

-Support

Past warns make him like a troller

not active on forum

I don't Think you would fit for staff

Prove us you can change and i will reconsider.

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021