dispatch changes that could be really helpful - Denied

Thumper

What you want to see? - dispatch to be more invasive and to make even more of a impact 

Why should we add it? - dispatch is always stuck in there offices and getting annoyed by mic spammers and pd raiders well if we make red warehouse the new dispatch department there would be less distractions and also we could have car dealers to give us cars so that we could also respond to situations so that we could see who is there and who is not 

What are the advantages of having this? - a more better dispatch

Who is it mainly for? - dispatch and dispatch command

Links to any content - n/a

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

21 minutes ago, CB Tactical said:

+support

-this would make dispatch a better experience

-its good fun when dispatch is on and would be easier to control gov that's on  

i would defo like to see this added

I am 100% with this. If this would be added I think a lot more people would be active on Dispatch including myself

• Thanks 1

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

2 hours ago, CB Tactical said:

+support

-this would make dispatch a better experience

-its good fun when dispatch is on and would be easier to control gov that's on  

i would defo like to see this added

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

So there's a couple things with all of this that I want to go over to clarify. Ill section it out point by point to clear up any possible confusion.

Mic Spammers and PD Raiders: With something like this you would report them to staff. Dispatch is a neutral class so nobody can do anything to you, and if they do report it to staff. 

Moving Offices: Moving to another place makes no sense. We have a full office with what we need. 

Vehicles and responding to situations: Dispatch will never get vehicles. A dispatchers job is to sit in a chair and control the radio, not patrol and go to dangerous scenes. Most of the time a dispatcher isn't even law enforcement, they are just a civilian with normally no LEO training hired by a department to sit in an office and make sure people get dispatched properly. With dispatchers looking like a normal government person, and driving normal gov cars the cases of RDM would skyrocket. I can base that off of EMS who look nothing like normal Gov and drive bright red cars get RDM'd pretty consistently. Also if people went out it adds more distractions then you would have sitting in PD.

Seeing People on Scenes: I understand it can be annoying or difficult to not know who is on scene. Mostly all that can be done is every department having proper radio etiquette, and reporting people to said command for a department if they don't follow. 

Overall everything in this post has been suggested before to Dispatch HC and been denied. And too when it comes to suggestions for the department itself, its better to run it through the dispatch suggestions for command can tell you right away if its even possible to do. 

• Thanks 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I'm going to go with -Support

My main reasons for this is, I don't think it would make a lot of sense for dispatch to be driving around, they use to be able too, but it just led to a lot of unnecessary and preventable situations, considering they are (or I'm pretty positive they are) a neutral class, if they somehow ended up in gun fire, and got killed it could cause issues. Another issue I have with this is, even if dispatch could get on scene, it still would be very hard to tell which specific units are on scene at the situations just by looking at the cop cars, unless they got out. 

Signature.png

8 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

-Support

So there's a couple things with all of this that I want to go over to clarify. Ill section it out point by point to clear up any possible confusion.

Mic Spammers and PD Raiders: With something like this you would report them to staff. Dispatch is a neutral class so nobody can do anything to you, and if they do report it to staff. 

Moving Offices: Moving to another place makes no sense. We have a full office with what we need. 

Vehicles and responding to situations: Dispatch will never get vehicles. A dispatchers job is to sit in a chair and control the radio, not patrol and go to dangerous scenes. Most of the time a dispatcher isn't even law enforcement, they are just a civilian with normally no LEO training hired by a department to sit in an office and make sure people get dispatched properly. With dispatchers looking like a normal government person, and driving normal gov cars the cases of RDM would skyrocket. I can base that off of EMS who look nothing like normal Gov and drive bright red cars get RDM'd pretty consistently. Also if people went out it adds more distractions then you would have sitting in PD.

Seeing People on Scenes: I understand it can be annoying or difficult to not know who is on scene. Mostly all that can be done is every department having proper radio etiquette, and reporting people to said command for a department if they don't follow. 

Overall everything in this post has been suggested before to Dispatch HC and been denied. And too when it comes to suggestions for the department itself, its better to run it through the dispatch suggestions for command can tell you right away if its even possible to do. 

Like Beelzebub said Its really not needed

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support 

we had cars, it went poorly 

we had scene response, again, it turned into conflicts because idiots acted as idiots

both of these situations ended in me and my command getting a lot of complaints about said idiots, acting as idiots

its the job of dispatch to LITERALLY just sit there and take calls, call staff for raiders, and be as NON CONFLICT CAUSING AS POSSIBLE. 

@[GL] Dark should also speak on this

source: i revived dispatch twice and know under what circumstances it runs smoothly, cars and leaving PD do not lead to smoothness.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

-Support 

As the Head I don’t even want this. We used to have 1 car for HC only and it got abused. We don’t need to go anywhere there’s no need. If someone shoots you just report it to staff.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor