Icer - False Warn Report- Denied

HighWorks

16 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Both players should have been warned for FailRP

Next time don't chase just clip and report.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 5/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, STJokerICFIXER said:

I do want his side before I say anything but I can’t seem to find him

hey Icer im the one in the video is it me you wanted to talk to?

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 5/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, ClassyBuck said:

-Support
This warning probably shouldn't be appealed quite yet, nor should the staff member be punished considering you should've instead called a staff member on the person cloaking rather than attempting to arrest him in roleplay.

I do believe however the person cloaking into brig then cloaking as an attempt to "avoid arrest" should be warned for FailRP themselves if they have not been already, considering cloaking as a means to escape punishment is in fact FailRP.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 5/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, Dragonrage661 said:

-Support
So in this situation sure the CC was in the wrong in the sense that they should not have entered brig cloaked as that is trespassing. But if this in RP you would not be able to see him as he is cloaked. So you should not have started to try and arrest him. Yes he might have became uncloaked for a second/became blurry when he started to run around, but still you would not be able to see them so you still should not have chased after him to arrest him.