05/29/2021 - Quality Of Life Update!

Eternity

Quality Of Life Update!
05/29/2021

Changed

Government Balancing

Armor Update

• We have gone through all the armor for government jobs and redone the armor to fit each department. This was done as we feel armor has been one of the issues that has slowly gone out of hand as departments had spread out armor and it was getting very messy. (This will mean some jobs may have increased armor, and some will have decreased armor to fit the average armor per department)

Weapons Update

• We have also reformed a lot of the weapons in PoliceRP (30+ weapons) This will change how weapons fire and dispute damage. Special weapons like Negev, KF2 etc have not been touched in this change. (We decided to make this change to give some other weapons which were never used and hopefully change up the meta of weapons used and gives players a chance to try out some new guns)

Other

• Increased the ELS light-on time when leaving a government vehicle 15>30 seconds.

Removed

• 911 Old System (Both were huge content and was not used enough to keep)
  • Cad System (Both were huge content and was not used enough to keep)

Note: All the above changes can be subjected to change and are NOT final.

New updates later this week!

• Like 3

PoliceRP Manager

first

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

This is what I have wanted to see less go dude. Thanks eternity well needed for crims lol

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈