Brand's Starfighter Vice Marshall Application

Brand

Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit to hold the position of Vice Marshall?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your IGN?

Brand / SF GC CSVL SV Brand 1468

What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Starfighter Corps

Why do you want to be Vice Marshall of this branch?

I want to be Vice Marshall because I love SF, I have been in it for 3 months now. I joined on February, 26th and have stuck with the battalion ever since. I want to be able to make good changes in SF when needed, and I want to be able to aid the regiment whenever necessary and make sure everyone is happy, and having a good time. I became an NCO in the first week of being in SF and got the position of officer as soon as I was eligible for it. I worked hard and I want to help others work hard so they can be the best they can be. I love all the people in the regiment to death, and I love the regiment in general. I have good relations with everyone in SF and we are all friends. Due to me being in SF for so long, I have learned a lot more than someone that got an officer in a month. I have experience and know most of the things needed. There is nothing more I would want than being able to help the regiment as much as I can. There have been problems in SF, and I think I hold the ability to steer away from that path, but there is not much I can do as an officer about it. Being a Vice Marshall is a big responsibility and I think I fit the criteria needed for the position. I have spent the majority of the time I have on this server on this regiment, as SF is the first regiment I have reached officer on, and the only one. 

How much time do you have on the server?

I have 759 hours (4.5 weeks) https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953644864

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to help keep the battalion together and keep it in one piece. Without a commander it would be complete anarchy and nobody would want to join that battalion and/or it will make the battalion look bad to the rest of the server and people will think it's just a minging battalion. Commanders are in charge of keeping stability in the battalion and making it fun, and enjoyable for everyone in it. They ensure that the regiment is not crashing at their feet and keep it active. They oversee everyone and are in charge of making the orders of what happens and how it happens. They have many responsibilities such as roster updates, SOP updates, overseeing squads (Sub-Battalions) and overall making sure everyone is satisfied with their experience in the Imperial Starfighter Corps. Commanders have the most important job than anyone in any battalion as they have to provide for the battalion as they would a parent to a child, commanders help us and we get better, to the point where we become as good as them, or even better. Commanders want the members within the battalion to grow to be a high ranking person within said battalion.

Why should we trust you to be Vice Marshall?

I should be trusted with the role of Vice Marshall because I have been in SF for months now and have been an officer for a while. I have been dedicated to SF since the day I joined, if you ask anyone in Starfighters I bet they would agree. I have spent all my time making sure everyone in the battalion is happy and enjoys their experience in SF. I have also been an Officer for about a month and I have learnt a lot of information that is needed to have the position of Vice Marshall. I still have things to learn, but that's part of the process and I bet I will learn all the things needed fairly quickly and be a great addition to SF Command, I also have good experience with leading a group of people as I am the Cobra Squadron Vice Lead and also a Group Captain (Major), and when I’m on, I'm usually the highest ranking on the job and I have to deal with the people that are currently online.

How often can you be online?

{ Monday - Thursday } = { 4pm-10pm EST }

{ Friday - Saturday } = { 12pm-12am EST }

{ Sunday } = { 12pm - 10pm EST }

Do you have any warnings?

I have 1 (Inactive) warning for Mic-spam around December/January

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application.

spacer.png

Edited by BrandNewName_
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Brand changed the title to Brand's Starfighter Vice Marshall Application
3 hours ago, Deaky said:

+ Support
- Long time SF member 
- Active
- Easy to talk to