Blargs Global Resignation From Gaminglight

Blarg

Hello everyone these past almost 3 years now have been awesome. From hopping on SCPRP one early morning while on spring break with my intentions to get banned and move on. To becoming high command and meeting friends that I still play with today. Then leaving SCPRP and joining imperialrp and becoming medical senior commander on there and meeting friends there as well. I never thought id go as far as I went. My time in gaminglight has been awesome and definitely an experience I wont forget. But my time has come, I'm currently trying to pursue medical school and pursing my dreams of becoming either an EMT or a doctor and will be focusing on that. I don't really have any intentions of ever coming back. I might stop by every once in a while to check on old friends that still play to this day. I wish everyone good luck and I thank everyone for the experiences I've had. This is Former HOMS Blarg and Former Medical Senior Commander Blarg signing off for the last time. 

Edited by Blarg
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 2

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• ICE locked this topic