Class D Supplier giving out better guns - Denied

LucarioKing

Post name: Class D Supplier giving out better guns

What are you suggesting? -  

Yes! I'm already aware of the mining system. You can craft weapons, armor, and med-kits. But the mining area will not stay there forever since the admin removes its cause of lag if there are too many people on the server or glitches/exploit.

So, I thought to myself can we buff Class-D Supplier to hand out better weapons? Meanwhile, the mining area is gone for a while. Now, Supplier selling D-Class, the WORST SMG given out to them, and the most expensive one, and meanwhile, the mining area will keep the best one, "The Galil" (RIP Mag-7 btw.)

I don't think adding the worst shotgun to Supplier is not going to be a smart idea. It's going to be the same thing over again, like Mag-7. I want to add ONE gun at a time and see how it goes.

How would this change better the server? - giving D-Classes a chance to escape by themselves or helping CI escape 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any type disadvantage in this one if there going to be A LOT of Gensec on and who want to buy an expensive gun

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Classes

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by LucarioKing
  • Laughing 1

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

"rip mag-7" indeed.

I do agree that the mining system is not always present and I often see "when is mining coming back" in chat. If mining can't be fixed, just buff supplier. Make the prices insane if you wanna. You don't have to give them crazy weapons, just better options. 

I don't think any shotgun should be added to supplier, but I do think at most 1 smg should be added. Maybe one more pistol that is either stronger or has a bigger mag. 

Overall, I +support the idea of buffing supplier some more. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
Apparently I cannot spell Buffing
  • Like 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+support. They need better gear to get out. The pistols they have are not good enough for a coordinated push and are already a hefty sum to get ahold of. An smg or two would be great, maybe a very meh AR? but they definitely need more gear.

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 5/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

"rip mag-7" indeed.

I do agree that the mining system is not always present and I often see "when is mining coming back" in chat. If mining can't be fixed, just buy supplier. Make the prices insane if you wanna. You don't have to give them crazy weapons, just better options. 

I don't think any shotgun should be added to supplier, but I do think at most 1 smg should be added. Maybe one more pistol that is either stronger or has a bigger mag. 

Overall, I +support the idea of buying supplier some more. 

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

"rip mag-7" indeed.

I do agree that the mining system is not always present and I often see "when is mining coming back" in chat. If mining can't be fixed, just buy supplier. Make the prices insane if you wanna. You don't have to give them crazy weapons, just better options. 

Overall, I +support the idea of buying supplier some more. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support. 

when i get on the server I’m going to write up a rework

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

What SMG Specifically? 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Sixx said:

What SMG Specifically? 

Tbh? IDK which SMG should be added to Supplier, I wish I can weapon tests them, but I'm not an admin. I want Supplier to be more useful. Meanwhile, the mining area is disabled.

I'm fine if they added another pistol, but it's more powerful than the others, but I think they should add both of them. But asking for a Sniper, Assault Rifle, and Shotgun is asking a bit too much.

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

58 minutes ago, LucarioKing said:

Tbh? IDK which SMG should be added to Supplier, I wish I can weapon tests them, but I'm not an admin. I want Supplier to be more useful. Meanwhile, the mining area is disabled.

I'm fine if they added another pistol, but it's more powerful than the others, but I think they should add both of them. But asking for a Sniper, Assault Rifle, and Shotgun is asking a bit too much.

You on the server? It so dm me your in game name on discord. 

[GL] Chief#0449

Lets talk

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

The only reason I'm -Supporting this is because this suggestion is much better.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

At the moment your best option is to use a donor pistol, I would like to see more guns become available for the supplier to sell so people have a reason to put some cash out for something better, because rn all the guns on supplier aren't worth buying when you have a donor gun.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

"rip mag-7" indeed.

I do agree that the mining system is not always present and I often see "when is mining coming back" in chat. If mining can't be fixed, just buff supplier. Make the prices insane if you wanna. You don't have to give them crazy weapons, just better options. 

Overall, I +support the idea of buffing supplier some more. 

+Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

• 2 weeks later...