Brunos Nu7 applicaiton.

helio8

In Game Name: Security Officer Bruno
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:183151747
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Brunomegaranger#3710
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):running as 096, RDM.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):About amost 3 years I think?

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I have been in Nu7 before I want join back because I forgot about this server because I played so many SCPRP servers at that time, plus theres some things that changed drastically since last time I have been here, I want to learns how Nu7 is doing right now also what changed in the branch plus Nu7 is one of my favorites SCP task forces along me being a lot of fan of recontaining scps also Theres alot of incetive to join Nu7 and other task forces because they look elite and powerful and show how the foundation best of the best would be, now to other reason, The MTF Nu7 dealts with CI and I love fighting something other than d class because they(D class) dont have NLR and its kinda annoying to dealt with, besides Dealing with raids is also fun because it creats a more fun environment than just sitting 24/7 behind barricades and shooting d class and dieing and repeat.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):Nu7 before a private I think, CPL on gensec before(now Security Officer)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes;

+Support

+ A nice person

+ Askes questions when needed!

+ Been in MTF before.

+ Understands the Job on MTF

+ Okay, so my man has been playing on the server 3 years and only has 2 warns! AMAZING!

+ Knows rules

------------------------

-Removed for inactivity but that was a while ago

------------------------

I don't got anything else but overall Good Support haha I'd love to see you back out here helping out!

-----------------------

MTF Nu7 PFC Indefinite PLAT | OUT!

-

ACCEPTED!

Please contact an FTO for your training!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic