Kessel's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Kessel

Steam Name: Kessel

Ingame Name: Kessel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56986915

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you:  STEAM_0:0:86323167 "Billy Bob the Alarm Tester" (Presumably Mikey, Jimmy, or Snar)

Reason for Ban: "take a break bud"

Dispute: While playing this evening, I noticed that my inventory had been wiped. Admittingly, I was upset about this and asked the staff on why it happened, at which point I was informed that it was because I had a minigun leftover in my inventory. I PM'd Snar my grievances, at which point he pointed out the server policy on unobtainable inventory items and the wipes that follow them. A while goes by, and I get kidnapped by criminals and held hostage. During the ensuing shootout, one of the ATF (I believe the one that banned me) died from gunfire, at which point I made the following joke about them only being able to shoot dogs, at which point I was then banned from the agent that died. I'm filing this appeal because this is a well-known, common joke about the ATF's infamous blunder at Waco, where agents are known to have been spooked by dogs, shooting at them as a result. This statement had nothing to do with me getting angry about my inventory being wiped. It was a completely unrelated situation, but I believe it was misinterpreted as me still being toxic about my guns. I firmly believe that I have been upstanding member of the server in most other regards. Thank you for your consideration, and I'm sorry if you believed the dog joke was an attack on you personally. A screenshot taken about a minute and half before my ban is attached to this appeal, for your viewing.

Garry's Mod 5_26_2021 12_15_28 AM (2).png

Edited by Synr.gg | Kessel

+Support

Even thought I think they banned you because of the terrible joke about the boogie thing

Edited by ragle

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

-Support
I am -Supporting but I think the ban should be shortened a bit to maybe 3-4 days
As I know your a good guy Kessel but getting angry about your inventory being wiped because you decided to exploit a minigun into your inventory isn't their fault

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

i've made the same joke and had no repercussions, imo he wasn't being toxic by saying this joke and it doesn't imply he was angry about his inventory being wiped

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support kessel is a nice guy and takes time out of his day to make GL art and stuff.

I think maybe a kessel chill out in a pm would have been valid 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈