18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman ready for Marshall

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?

Vice Marshall Seaman

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a Commander for this branch?

I would absolutely love to be the Marshall of the Imperial Starfighters Corps for a few reasons. The first being of how much I truly love being online, and interacting/helping all within SF. It would most definitely be a major personal triumph as this is something I told myself I would reach no matter how much time it would take in order to finetune and maybe even one day perfect Starfighters! However, this wouldn't be the end of my journey or a final stop. Personally being Marshall will both allow me and force me to step up my game in how much I provide and assist those within the Battalion. This would be seen as becoming Marshall would have me become the “Universal Squadron Overseer” which would solidify my role in helping out other squadrons until we have another SF Command member or more AOs to assist the squadrons. Ultimately taking the step up from Vice-Marshall to Marshall would allow me to solidify and concrete my roles and ideas within the Battalion and would put me in an ideal position in order to provide as much as I can to the battalion and those who are in it. Lastly, it would also allow me to strengthen my friendships and relationships with those on the server, as well as extend my reach of influence to the Imperial Empire and more importantly, those around me (Which is within the Starfighter general statement!)

4.How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 920 hours played on the server. I am not in any other Battalion so all my time online gets allocated into Starfighters. Seen and recorded at: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894415512 - STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:159463383

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for any branch is to upkeep and stabilize the battalion. In order for this to be achieved they need to show qualities of dependency, maturity and consistency (something I’ve personally always worked for). The stability and upkeep of the battalion is most prominently seen in making sure everyone and everything within the battalion is up to date (which includes Roster, Documents and Overall General Knowledge). Commanders also work as an ultimate Role Model for members in and out of the battalion. This model of an ideal commander should portray Maturity, Respect, Correct Execution of procedures, Being unbiased, Organization, Clarity and Effectiveness. This should be portrayed both in and out-of-character, especially during Events, Training, and Disciplinary action.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I should be trusted with Marshall as I have put a LOT of effort into the battalion ever since my first day and even more so after becoming Vice-Marshall. I have spent the last 2 months as VM watching and learning from those above me in order to fine tune myself for the position. I personally believe I have the knowledge and determination fit to be a Marshall. I take this position very seriously and know it’s not something to mess around or be irresponsible with. Rules for all things are created for a reason and should be followed by everyone in all instances. I value this a lot and have always followed and enforced the rules. I am also what I would consider very active within the Server, Discord and Forums which shows my dedication and desire to strengthen SF. 

7. How often can you be online?

I can/am online everyday for about 6+ hours a day between the times of 10AM EST - 7PM EST. When I am not in game I can be reached on Discord very easily, tp both RP related and unrelated topics.

8. Do you have any Warnings?

I have 0 warnings.

Thank you for taking the time to read/analyze my application,
-Seaman

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

15 minutes ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Works super well with everyone
- Nice guy 
- Has done an amazing job as VM 

- Easy to talk to
- Genuinely Nice Guy
Good look Seaman!! ~ Azir

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

Definitely the most fit for the position and most deserving.

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

1 hour ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

+ Support Definitely is ready

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

1 hour ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

Pro just give him marshal best SF 

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Great leader

- Nice guy to be around

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

1 hour ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+support (imma type this one because he always says I always just quote people xD)

So seaman, before I get to the obvious I wanna say thanks, thanks for the help, thanks for kindness, thanks for the work, thanks for the quality of everything you do at its best. I was honestly waiting for this moment when you got officer, You always tried your hardest when you were an NCO and also now as a Vice marshal I only see hard, hard, hard working coming out of you man, honestly SF would be in a different spot if you were not there, and for that I thank you. I want to see where go with this and keep growing, I want to see you grow just me other people in SF.

-manjini

Then to add to that

+good app

+good person

+good intentions

+Hard working

+active

(this are just some things i have seen in seaman i could go on and on and on, but i want to bring up the most important)

Gladius Squad Lead, Manjini or how you never wanted to call me Roberto.

• Heart-Eyes 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Major +Support

• Seaman is the hardest working SF member, no contest.
  • Genuinely wants the best for the whole battalion.
  • One of the best, if not the best Vice Marshall SF has ever seen.
  • Active.
  • Has already been filling the role of the Marshall since I've joined the battalion.
  • Application is genuine and accurate. 
  • Is the best star pilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior and a good friend.

As the second Vice Marshall I have decided not to apply for the Marshall position because Seaman honestly deserves it more than anyone else ever has. The dedication this man has to the battalion is beyond comparison. There's no reason you shouldn't receive this promotion, in my opinion. Good luck Govna.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

5 hours ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

+1 +1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Dedicated

-Fun

-Works Hard

-Strong Application

-On all day

I wish you the best of luck Seaman!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

9 hours ago, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

8 hours ago, Nacho said:

Major +Support

• Seaman is the hardest working SF member, no contest.
  • Genuinely wants the best for the whole battalion.
  • One of the best, if not the best Vice Marshall SF has ever seen.
  • Active.
  • Has already been filling the role of the Marshall since I've joined the battalion.
  • Application is genuine and accurate. 
  • Is the best star pilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior and a good friend.

As the second Vice Marshall I have decided not to apply for the Marshall position because Seaman honestly deserves it more than anyone else ever has. The dedication this man has to the battalion is beyond comparison. There's no reason you shouldn't receive this promotion, in my opinion. Good luck Govna.

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

4 minutes ago, Priest King said:

Major +Support

Seaman is the hardest working SF member, no contest.

Genuinely wants the best for the whole battalion.

One of the best, if not the best Vice Marshall SF has ever seen.

Active.

Has already been filling the role of the Marshall since I've joined the battalion.

Application is genuine and accurate. 

Is the best star pilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior and a good friend.

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

On 5/25/2021 at 11:52 PM, Deaky said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Very Active
- Nice guy 

GOOD LUCK!!

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF